See https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for how the UK government continues to #discriminate against Mr Tomlinson We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Arian Murray is with Delores Russell and 32 others .
Can I get an AMEN
ON THIS DAY  6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
2day the 7th April 2015, I’ve visited dah LIONS Den & cum out widout a Scratch. Now I only got out through the Grace of GOD & my Dead People who are watching over me & a Clever UR. I nah gi up di https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site  because I am Descendant of those Rebellious AFRICAN SLAVES who Backra Massah Hench Men Who Sold Us out fi Lickle & Nutn decided fi tip over JA. Then when the SS reach JA dem throw dem overboard. It was every Man & Woman fi demselves fi mek it ashore. Mek mi sey it Loud & Clear I am an AFRICAN- JAMAICAN & if dem doan know bout SLAVERY, it’s time fi dem duh dem Research. WE deh a Great Britain, but nutn much nuh change since Slavery was Abolished. Because they know how fi tie U dung wid dem P&P dat dem doan even know FAB www.ancestrydna.co.uk?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Nursery World Magazine and 8 others.
This Twin 1 is shaped like the Letter ‘B’ & Number ‘8’
http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio is with Michael Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Home sweet home!
Its going to be a busy week… Well me done prepared for all Eventualities!!!
I was at work www.leyf.org.uk during the week trying to get 1 of my KC to say my name…? Bless her the best she could come up with is MURDAHWEE! So when I was relating it to my colleagues 1 little boy who teaches me Spanish (Es Espanol) thought it was a joke as he saw the funny side? I had to tell him no he has to say it correctly – Mervelee www.ofsted.gov.uk!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and 4 others .
Got enough B-U-N-S- eeina Moi life oba di years… Dat I am lef BHD & widout a Hope…? Nowadays Moi ongly like de kinda BUNS wat she can comfort eat. Moi doan mind a likkle chocolate pon tap fi Brawta…
Know what Moi has finally signed up 2 Skype – Skype Name – is mervelee.myers. But hole Unuh horses Moi haffi go get de Gadgets dem fus…!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeals Tribunal and 4 others .
Counting Moi Blessings – Lived past another Holy Thursday & Good Friday… Can’t tell what later may bring…? Thank U LORD 4 keeping 1 Sinner like Moi Safe in the Arms of Deliverance on Repentance Ground….

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Robert Buckland Charter Of Rights 12 Justice Codes Mean The Government Must Act About LEYF Abuse Rings Denying My Entitlements Sending Me To Face Criminal Damage Act, ECRO When Police Failed To Murder Me To Say I Committed Suicide SAR 7/4/2021