Refer to https://www.gov.uk to know that Charter of Rights is my Passport to saying the Lord Chancellor heads the Judiciary Of England And Wales that presided over 2 miscarriages of Justice against Mervelee Myers.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling delighted in London, United Kingdom.
Let me introduce you to Sameria Lener. I will let her #Creativity tell her story.
0:04 / 7:15
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
There are #business_opportunities in the making. Thanks Abbey, already thinking of ways to be promoting your talent.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
I meet this lady in the East Street Market. Being Ms Nosey Parker, pay #dividend sometimes. She teaching class on the Aylesbury in Southwark. Another opportunity to develop my business online. Thanks Abbey for allowing me to take photos. I’m mindful of the GDPR.
Looking forward to seeing off LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries and cohorts discrimination that turn my childhood traumas into PTSD www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk. Thanks to Dawn Newton and the #charitymeetup Team www.morellomarketing.com. Returning to my regular Charity Meetup despite struggling to find my way in the snow, led to the opportunities that mean I can begin to live and not just existing.
I have my own copy of GDPR – How to be ready and 20 GDPR myths debunked by Toni Vitali, Head of Regulation, Data & Information, WinckworthSherwood
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Feeling empowerment, just seeing this photo from #charitymeetup. Thanks Dawn Newton and your Team. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The Conspiracy will not work
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Stories on London Streets.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Got Call From A Solicitor That Remain Anonymous For Now He Don’t Know About Charter Of Rights Mr Robert Buckland You Are Guilty Of Unleashing HMCTS Career Criminals To Deny My Human Rights After Mum’s Death 7/4/2021