Once again, my phone is ovaloaded wid #rubbish dat sum tink I’m fuckin interested in. Going 2 buy new 1 & lef sum Apps, out. Mi
I’m on the mend after yet another #meltdown. But nutn, nor no1 can keep me down 4eva. My GOD is good oh, amen to dat http://www.radar-cns.org!
Arian Murray is feeling blessed with Ervin Nembhard and 17 others .
I have failed so many times. But Im still here.
I’ve had many disappointments but Im still here.
I’ve been abused and used but Im still here.
Im still here to praise HIS name. I’ve cried and cried but Im still here.
No matter what Im going or been through I am still here. What a mighty GOD we serve, oh thank you JESUS!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was celebrating a birthday.
Happy #95thBD Ms You! If I get to go on the computer they will see the beautiful #GodSister Evelyn Blake-Frazier.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
Went to Jnbs Representative in Elephant and Castle to send Dostan Nembhard the credit he asks for. They give me back the www.moneyclaim.gov.uk it’s not going through. I spoke to him in the bank but I don’t keep phone on… When I get home he called saying he got the money 8 minutes after.
So tomorrow I take the money to pay them. £20.00 not going to make me any better off. Message to those who have been #BrainWashed, no powers on earth can devide and separate #MYFAMILY.
We might pick up and lick dung one anneda in the heat of moment, tell each other our minds and don’t chat to each other for years… But when the autoclasp come we not going to let anyone expose our NEEDS with their #ReversePsychology. So right yah now Ratty a duh a #MaamJesse mood and not a #Ripey live good wid everyone regardless.
That means I am doing a #GanGan if dem gi mi food and chat bout it I might bring it back up… We nah chat, until di time right and that might not be until I’m on the point of death…
I have lived through 60 years of experiencing my family history, what eina #BigRatty eina #Mouse_Mouse Ratty pickney dem www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
I was walking along the road when this coach stop at the traffic lights. Well I guess you can tell how #DuttymyMind is when I tell you the name of the coach is #WOODCOCKS of Eastgrinstead. I was telling the JA blokes at the stall in #EastStreetmarket when this bloke comments that I am not easy… He noticed the tears down my cheeks and say you are crying. I tell him no, my tearduck open when I laugh and this is #Therapy. Question how many cocks could anyone get from the woods in my yard http://www.myvision.org.uk?
I am embarking on the #Journey!
JT Foxx Fan Page
#JTFoxx #MillionaireUnderdog
5 yea

One thought on “Without Prejudice Passing Bible Knowledge With Credit Before Secondary School Means I Was Destined To Be An Advocate Robert Buckland Justice Secretary, Lord Chancellor Waiting To Be Contacted