It took me 2 blinking weeks to get my WORK done, but now it’s done I can say “Thank You LORD”. I am in the process of starting the Journey of Getting my LIFE back http://www.myvision.org.uk?
It has not been easy, but I am guessing GOD has His ways of testing US.
I was thinking this morning how my “Papa never ever called me RATTY” and rebelled because he was overruled by Balis & the others for the name he chose for me www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
So what did I do when Papa decided to Beat my Arse for Cussing Bad Wuds www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek CBT. “I rebelled by CBW for nearly 50+ years.
Now I’ve found the reasons for Cussing, I am working on the ADDICTION. But I don’t want any1 deciding to take the “Moral High Ground” deciding to be my Mother & Father on this matter www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/?
As of now I am going to be “Jumping 4 Joy”! See 2 shows in April & May that I want to attend at Brixton Academy?
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Arian Murray is feeling fantastic with Jean Haughton and
35 others .
Humble yourselves in the sight of the LORD, and He will lift you up. James 4 vs 10.
No matter what you are going through be humble, because at the end of your trial my GOD will come through for you.
Have yourself a blessed, peaceful and productive day. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
I see some names come up in my radar on the Book https://www.facebook.com. When I believe is some1 I know & add them, they don’t respond. So caput I stop Adding as Mathematics was not 1 of my fave subject anyway. I never passed a maths exam in my life. And the 1 Alverie Michael Legister claimed is Block mi Block mi Mind, but I don’t think so. But I swear & I don’t mean I am Cussing Bad Wuds that I just saw Heather Vaz name just now. Yes she the same 1 that is Headley’s twin. Don’t recall setting eyes on Heather since I left Frome School? Anyway a suh the World a move pass mi eyes dem if mi stop long enough fi prep di names dem dat a crap up?
I am all 4 Claiming Every Single Thing that is Bestowed unto me… So I inherited my www.parkinsons.org.uk disease from Papa, the www.diabetes.org.uk from both Sides, Arthritis from not sure…? cause Mama never Stopped Walking till the End. I Definitely know I inherited the Hoarding Traits from the Saunders/Chambers Combo. Anything else I don’t know where from, cause I am not MAD http://www.radar-cns.org/! ASHTER dead & left the Cleverness give me. Pity he couldn’t bestowed on me his other Leadership Qualities & Shear Barefacedness – like when he applied for the Chef Job, got thru the Interview & then went & bought his Cook Books to Study. But my Destiny was written in the Stars from the Time Mr P decided that he’d like the pleasure of Fastening himself pon Mass Ivan & Ms Lou 1 Gal Ratty. Me a go try Finish mi Wuck & alla dem who a search mi out pon SM, mi hoping dem find wat dem looking fah…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 7 others .
My Credentials… I’ve waited so many Years 4 My chance 2 become Somebody!!! Send up Ur Prayers on MY Behalf plz…
Any1 recall my Lady Bird last year when Mama took sick…? Well She is back in my kitchen. Therefore I’ll say that is my Mama giving a Sign that She is Ever Present & Watching…? Well with that Reassurance I’ve completed dat Docu-Drama dat was Stressing me out from yesterday. Now all left fi mi duh is put the Relevant bits together. Only Needed a Little Pointing in the Right Directions>>> Mark dem Devils, remember I told U am a WRITER who was taught by mi Breda ASHTER SERENA URELLA NEMBHARD when he took on the mantle to Represent His People & try take them out of the Poverty in which WE were Born. All credits to His Mentor Teacher URA WELCH of the Townhead Primary School where he was Educated. My breda’s ASHTER offspring should stand tall & be proud of ASUN indeed like his 1 Sister Ratty is.
Lewis Hamilton made up for the disappointment of ARSENAL by winning the Grand Prix. So Tom have supn to smile & cheer about.
Blinking ARSENAL lose the match big time. Why the heck they can’t be consistent?
Change of Plans – 26th April for Funeral

One thought on “Without Prejudice Check My Records To Realise Contributions To British Values 1992 I Am On The Web Face Of Windrush 70 LEYF, HMCTS, IOPC, Charter Of Rights Is My Codes About Police Brutality Of Mervelee Myers To Cover Up Abuses In Early Years Petition Rejected By Government 6/4