4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
AhptrrSilSf dgp6eonags,ohr 2le0e1o7gd ·
Went to Jnbs Representative in Elephant and Castle to send Dostan Nembhard the credit he asks for. They give me back the money it’s not going through. I spoke to him in the bank but I don’t keep phone on… When I get home he called saying he got the money 8 minutes after.
So tomorrow I take the money to pay them. £20.00 not going to make me any better off. Message to those who have been #BrainWashed, no powers on earth can devide and separate #MYFAMILY.
We might pick up and lick dung one anneda in the heat of moment, tell each other our minds and don’t chat to each other for years… But when the autoclasp come we not going to let anyone expose our NEEDS with their #ReversePsychology. So right yah now Ratty a duh a #MaamJesse mood and not a #Ripey live good wid everyone regardless.
That means I am doing a #GanGan if dem gi mi food and chat bout it I might bring it back up… We nah chat, until di time right and that might not be until I’m on the point of death…
I have lived through 60 years of experiencing my family history, what eina #BigRatty eina #Mouse_Mouse Ratty pickney dem.
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
ulAftSprpohil 6en,socreag ss2017hrhds ·
I was walking along the road when this coach stop at the traffic lights. Well I guess you can tell how #DuttymyMind is when I tell you the name of the coach is #WOODCOCKS of Eastgrinstead. I was telling the JA blokes at the stall in #EastStreetmarket when this bloke comments that I am not easy… He noticed the tears down my cheeks and say you are crying. I tell him no, my tearduck open when I laugh and this is #Therapy. Question how many cocks could anyone get from the woods in my yard?
4 years ago
AeueStSpfnpaanril 6,o n2isorfd01nies7d ·
I am embarking on the #Journey!
JT Foxx Fan Page
AeueStSpfnpaanril 6,o n2isorfd01nies7d ·

JTFoxx #MillionaireUnderdog

5 years ago
AaprtSilpn t6o,nsf or2f0tedn1lirt6lddu ·
It took me 2 blinking weeks to get my WORK done, but now it’s done I can say “Thank You LORD”. I am in the process of starting the Journey of Getting my LIFE back…?
It has not been easy, but I am guessing GOD gas His ways of testing US.
I was thinking this morning how my “Papa never ever called me RATTY” and rebelled because he was overruled by Balis & the others for the name he chose for me.
So what did I do when Papa decided to Beat my Arse for Cussing Bad Wuds… “I rebelled by CBW for nearly 50+ years.
Now I’ve found the reasons for Cussing, I am working on the ADDICTION. But I don’t want any1 deciding to take the “Moral High Ground” deciding to be my Mother & Father on this matter?
As of now I am going to be “Jumping 4 Joy”! See 2 shows in April & May that I want to attend at Brixton Academy?
5 years ago
Arian Murray is feeling fantastic with Jean Haughton and
35 others
AeueStSpfnpaanril 6,o n2isorfd01nies6d ·
Humble yourselves in the sight of the LORD, and He will lift you up. James 4 vs 10.
No matter what you are going through be humble, because at the end of your trial my GOD will come through for you.
Have yourself a blessed, peaceful and productive day. 😇😇😊😊🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹
6 years ago
ApstSpSonrial hnsocai6r,cfh are2015dl ·
I see some names come up in my radar on the Book Face. When I believe is some1 I know & add them, they don’t respond. So caput I stop Adding as Mathematics was not 1 of my fave subject anyway. I never passed a maths exam in my life. And the 1 Alverie Michael Legister claimed is Block mi Block mi Mind, but I don’t think so. But I swear & I don’t mean I am Cussing Bad Wuds that I just saw Heather Vaz name just now. Yes she the same 1 that is Headley’s twin. Don’t recall setting eyes on Heather since I left Frome School? Anyway a suh the World a move pass mi eyes dem if mi stop long enough fi prep di names dem dat a crap up?
6 years ago
AprteudSipl sogSn6osn,oc r20gSdaS1e5d ·
I am all 4 Claiming Every Single Thing that is Bestowed unto me… So I inherited my Parkinson disease from Papa, the Diabetes from both Sides, Arthritis from not sure…? cause Mama never Stopped Walking till the End. I Definitely know I inherited the Hoarding Traits from the Saunders/Chambers Combo. Anything else I don’t know where from, cause I am not MAD! ASHTER dead & left the Cleverness give me. Pity he couldn’t bestowed on me his other Leadership Qualities & Shear Bar… See More

One thought on “Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights In Time To Prove How Criminal Damage Act, ECRO Used To Deny My Entitlement After 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice How Much Compensation Can Restore My Mental, Physical Health 7 Years Discrimination 6/4/21