Townhead Primary School & Surrounds Role Call: 1965 – 1972 & Beyond…
By: Mervelee Ratty Nembhard-Myers
Near Gaga Street – Nembhard – Ashter, Mervelee aka Ratty, Amly, Ervin. Legister – Alverie aka Michael, Hyacinth aka Indy, Mertie aka Joyo, Lyndel aka Lloydie. Dujon – Elaine, Eleta, Julia. Carol Fenton. Campbell- Byron aka Son-Son, Wilfred aka Mikey. Pansetta-Collie, Angella Creed, Cornel, Claudett, John-Hutchinson. Delroy-Chambers, Pauline-Wilson, Cherry-Nembhard. Annie aka Girlie, Donvan aka Con, Conseta aka Vie, Clover aka Lottie-Campbell. Clarke Delta aka Ditty. Phantom Breda, Veroll, Vivia. Kingsley, Annie Brown, Fine & Maria– (Mad Ruth set). Garnett, Marcelyn aka Mar-Grant. Leith, Pam-Pam, Sainty, Jeff, Denny-Johnson. Consie, Devon, Eleta-McIntosh. MM Updates 5/4/2021: CHARTER OF RIGHTS YOUR OVERARCHING CODE FOR JUSTICE. Refer to https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 and the http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk CAREER CRIMINALS involved. Refer to https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk and www.met.police.uk MURDERERS involved.
Shared with Public MM Updates: Charter of Rights – 1. To be understood. The https://www.gov.uk is party to http://www.leyf.org.uk ABUSE RINGS operating out of HOC Nursery. According to the ET Panel I choose to work at Prestigious HOC Nursery when I was sent to be COLONISED after raising concerns about my Mental Health http://www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk after the death of my mother with www.dementia.org.uk.
Some of US do get those GUNNO Periods www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek counselling to find out why I react the way I do to certain situations? U will only understand if U are my Generation & Older! But he usually comes out with a Blast & every1 is aware of his Presence for Sure!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Paul Tomlinson and 7 others at Townhead Westmoreland JA.
Here is the BD present I got 4 U Mr Fitzy MERCY!!! Blessings & Guidance Sir Fitzroy Scott!!!
So these MF keep calling my phone & yes the # came up>>> Told ze Bitch yesterday that I am not hinterested in her survey. But what got me is the way the Stupid Bitch was ridiculing me – spelling out CHOICE UK when I ask what she was about! But to mek me temper boil she called back later & withheld the #, suh I cuss out har razz! Then dis morn # came back & I told the bloke not to call back. Di CrablosAS cum mek me know I can’t stop him from calling. Suh I cuss out him razz 2 & GOT UNTO BT. Well I will not be barring my International calls because I have MAMA to think of. So the Scammers think they can get away with Terrorising Peeps in our own homes? Well dem not gonna run up my BP & I have to find solutions to dis probs www.diabetes.org.uk.
Got 2 places 2nd & 3rd in the Grand National, but why di hell I didn’t spot the 1st?
ON THIS DAY 7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Pleased like Punch about the VOICE results! Well he said he wants to be the 1st Black PM! Dreams my Youth & they can become Reality?
So true
Feel Free To LIKE ~ COMMENT & SHARE (“,) is with Blanca E. Ramos and 47 others.
GKT eeina Big Boy class – Teacher asks “who died on the Cross 2 save US…? BB friend step eeina BB sore foot. BB jump up grap de sore foot & halla out “LAWD JESUS CHRIST teacher…” Teacher full a praises 2 BB – ” Yes BB de Lord Jesus died to save Us All from sin…” Amen so let it be Moi is a sinner seeking salvation in dis yah Easter Season!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Bright Horizons and 6 others.
In the Spirit of the EASTER Season – No matter what I will still hold unto Moi Christian principles & beliefs… God is a way Maker & Jesus did on the Cross 4 sinners like EMINem aka Ratty!!! A Blessed Holy Thursday 2 ALL…

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice To Be Provided With Information When Reporting A Crime How Many Committed By BSB, SRA, HMCTS, CLCC, CCMCC, Police Against Me After Mum’s Death With Dementia The UK Ruled By Career Criminals In LEYF Pockets 5/4/2021