See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more
Maybe I would have a belief in Theresa May rhetoric if Modern SLAVERY practices were not allowed in the UK after the Modern SLAVERY Act 2015?
Theresa May
‪Today, people around the world celebrate the life and legacy of Dr Martin Luther King Jr, whose fight for racial equality inspired millions around the world. Half a century after his death, we continue to honour his legacy.‬
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 9 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Don’t entertain a disastrous scenario. By assuming things won’t work out, that’s exactly what will happen. Keep reminding yourself that everything works out. Assume events are unfolding for a good reason. Even setbacks are opportunities.
Evaluation: I have endure 4+ years of LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries. This prevents me from identifying some of the disastrous scenarios that I might have been able to spot to change the circumstances and outcomes of the events which affect my family. So all I can do is try to #salvage what I can. Children are involved.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful with Valdin Legister and 6 others in London, United Kingdom.
Capricorn: You don’t have to pretend bad things don’t happen, but dwelling on sad memories is undermining your success. Seize the power of now. By focusing on what you can do to advance, you’ll reach heights you never dreamed possible.
Evaluation: For my son Valdin Legister and my friend who I met in a Baptist Church on Mothering Sunday. Key words #dream #possible.
Arian Murray was listening to Kevin downswell you make me stronger with Ervin Nembhard and 21 others .
Terrific Tuesday greetings. If thine enemy be hungry give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
For thou shall heap shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee. Proverbs 25 vs 21-22.
Whatever we do for someone do it with a willing heart. Help someone as we go along. Have a blessed and peaceful day.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Hyacinth Legister Gordon.
Ta so much to my niece Sara-Kay Nembhard 4 putting up with me all this time whilst I sorted Mama Lou’s Funeral photos. Big Shout out to Trevor aka Cecil Gillette HUTCHINGS who worked behind the lens to capture the pics. They mean so much to me. WE keeping it in the Family of course Cecil is Valdin Legister cuz. z.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and 9 others.
I don’t believe in teaching Old Dogs new tricks & at my Solid Ole Age I am slowly turning into my Mama. So I am sorry I can’t see any change coming in the Near Future! So I wished to be accepted for the Person who I am & I will concede that I will put myself back in the Background if it makes every1 else thinks they have won the Battle or even the War? But leave me to Lick my Wounds in Solitude! When my Face is touching the ground the only 1 I have to rely on is my TOM, even thou he gets on my Nerves at the best of times! So why should I pretend that all is well when they are not?
So I was lying in bed trying to find supn to watch on the tv. Switched over from the Gay Wedding & found West African churches with Adi Adepetan on Chanel 4. It was an excellent programme & gave sum stats about the number of Black churches on the Old Kent Road. Guess more to the Square Mile than in JA? Imagine these churches are right in my front/back yard! Guess it’s time for me to get out & go serve Jah Almighty Father GOD who has brought me this far in Life! I have the i

One thought on “Without Prejudice How Can LEYF Think They Will Get Away Saying They Have No Data For Me Whilst Judiciary England Wales Criminal Justice System Colluding To Make Me A Criminal Abusers Victims Putting Vulnerable At Risk Of Safeguarding?