Official date 9th April for many reasons. Date my parents #gotmarried, ASHTER died, & the rest will come back to me… 2moro I hit
I will be back in full swing on the Social Media Platforms with a #bang. Professor Stephen Hawking comes to mind…
The song in my head “When I’ve Gone The Last Mile Of The Way”! Gots to be 4 a reason? My life #takesaturn…
Trevor Brown added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
I am #MerveleeMyers.
May Awesome added a new photo to the album: MAY 1959.
🌺 LIMITED EDITION 🌺
Order here ➡ https://viralstyle.com/parkseohang/may-59
#Alarm went off just as I finish cooking. Don’t have a clue…?
2.4.2018 my resurrection from my #exile in the background due 2 my childhood traumas into PTSD is now becoming a thing of the past. Thanks 2 JESUS.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with Valdin Legister and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.
I didn’t do a rehearsal. Thanks Lovena Brown from the bottom of my heart!

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Rules Of Laws Taken Away My Rights Not To Be The Victim Of Discrimination With The 2 Miscarriages Of Justice After Losses Using Disclosures In My FILE LEYF Refuse Me Access To Trigger PTSD Charge With CDA 1971 ECRO 2014 My Brother Died In Jail Provocation