Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 11 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: You might have to write a long presentation, take a challenging exam or undergo one last interview. Continue preparing for this ordeal, but beware of burnout. Take a few moments to close your eyes, breathe deep and centre yourself.
Evaluation: All I’m saying is Lovena Brown, please tell your husband, I have completed the paperwork and over the worst. I am getting ready for the next phase of my transitional journey. Thanks to you and your family for making me part of yours, for the past 4 years. I am eternally grateful http://www.myvision.org.uk.
I know GOD send people in our lives for a reason. And I have been sent a Kindred Spirit as a source of support. There are certain matters that are not fit for public consumption due to the GDPR.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.
Daily www.express.co.uk The things they say… “Courage is being scared to death… and saddling up anyway” John Wayne (1907-1979)
This is poignant because of the fact John Wayne died the year my #2Son Valdin Legister was born.
I had a not too memorable times when I have my #1Son Kevin Murray for reasons I decided to share in the public domain. Matters are not the way that I would like them to be at the present time www.ancestrydna.co.uk. But you know what, I am an #Overcomer and I always pick myself up whenever I fall. Giving up was never an option.
That’s why despite the discrimination of LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries, the #establishments and the #systems, I carried on to the very end. I have no say over the outcome, but my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site will help me reach the audience who need to know about the pitfalls that are out there…
Russell Grant – Taurus: Keep a love affair under wraps for now. Allow the relationship to develop naturally without outsiders offering their opinions. Fighting an injustice changes your outlook so don’t be afraid to put your reputation on the line for a vulnerable friend or neighbour.
I will be investing in myself as an avid follower of JT Foxx Fan Page. Therefore I will be floating my own boats out to sea even when I can’t swim. The onus will be on me to get back to shore, with whatever means available. It will be down to me to decide my destiny for the rest of my life, God’s willing.
I remember the persons who continue to play important roles in my life throughout the years. My Barbados friend #MrChesterPinder stands head and shoulders above some others.
Forever grateful for any support I have been given. I have been through all sorts and was #VULNERABLE from 23rd July 2014 after my transfer to BIB… The #RIH>..!
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
Daily Express Inspired Thinking “Everybody, sooner or later, sits down to a banquet of conquences” Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)
Imagine my reactions when I heard about what Jyoti Bhardwaj done to LEYF Nurseries on Social Media? More former and current staff need to break cover and tell the world about the #ModernDaySLAVERY_Practices in work places all over the world.
Russell Grant – Taurus: Keep a love affair under wraps for the time being. The last thing you want is public scrutiny. Allow your relationship to develop naturally. Fighting against an injustice changes your outlook. Don’t be afraid to help a friend.
I don’t know anything about no #LoveAffair…? At this stage of my life, I would be running a mile like when I used to run away from my #1stLove. Can’t be bothered with some of the deceits involved with no love affair! I have enough #PublicScrutiny about other aspects of my life already.
My Fight4justice is giving me some of the purpose I am missing from not working.
I will always be there for my #Family_Friends and anyone else in need of my help. But I must admit, some of them are #LibertyTakers! Take it or leave it, this is the truth!
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Arian Murray is feeling blessed with Jean Haughton and 9 others.
Sensational Sunday to you all.
Not feeling well this morning but Im still telling my GOD thanks. The devil is liar.
Have a great day!
SATAN is at Wuck trying to Fuck & Set mi Up! But I Believe in mi PAPA True & Living Son of God JESUS Christ Who Died 2 Save Us From SIN. Now Get Thee Behind mi Satan & Let mi Get on Wid mi Life & Prosper. Satan is Working Wid Dose Vile Serpents 2 Try & Stop mi Doing The WORK Expected Of ME. I’ll be Back on the Job Tomorrow in Jesus’s Name – Amen!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 7 others.
I am knackered & can’t take a message. BUT WILL THE MOTHER FUCKER USING Valerie C. Reid-Tomlinson NAME TO SEND THESE MESSAGES GET OUT OF MY RASS KLAAT LIFE NOW. U KNOW U STINKING BUMBO KLAAT SELF. MI GONE REST CRABLOOSAZZES.
Moi tink she get ketch – Dem wait till dem hab U well tied up with a CON & den Squezze U by da Balls… Cuyah Moi loosing har Identity – Maybe hab 2 sey da TITS!!! Hab fi wait nearly 2 years fi get out… Always read da FFIP!!!
On Fri sumady had de audacity fi tek de Peepee wid Moi, so Moi mek sure fi go set de Record strait widout end up ina da Strait Jackit… Now who sey Moi nuh stil hab har WISH widout teking da PISS!!!

You’re All Caught Up

One thought on “Without Prejudice God Brings Me From Childhood Traumas To Brave Advocate Who Is Prepared To Make Sacrifices Challenging Governments That Discriminate Oppress People For Their Own Corruption Agenda 2/4/21