Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
I can’t help reflecting on the life I have known growing up in the communities of http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland where it takes a village to raise a child. My thoughts turn to @dennisonswaby and her family on this Easter Sunday. SABU, your sudden demise will give us the courage to try and bring about changes for the future generations of your #grandchildren.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Today as I celebrate and reflect on the life of one of my breda, whose life was cut short by #coloncancer age 56 years old. I think of the time I was traumatise by LEYF into thinking I’d not celebrate my 5th? I am looking forward to 59 in a few months. But then I have to reflect on the life of ASHTER who was only 37+ when he departed.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
The #bond of brothers that not even a MOTHER can separate. I have no control over their lives, once I done my part. Now everything is down to the immediate family, wife and children. I am only part of the #extended family.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
It’s April Fool’s Day, but believe me, this is not a fluke. #KevinMurray is the councillor for the Friendship Division. He was elected by the people who want representation. Now I give you my younger son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio, going for the position of MP for Western Westmoreland JLP. He comes with #credentials already documented. But if you need verification, I am more than capable. I am MOTHER, and I promise not to be biased.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change in Bermondsey.
An annoying setback will be offset by a heart-warming romantic invitation. Being forced to come up with alternative ideas could be a blessing in disguise as this will lead to new opportunities.
Evaluation: Well I will be damned. I am going to my bed, and hoping GOD will give me the strength to continue with my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site  against any forms of discrimination anywhere in the world it is happening.
I am not on the market for a man, to be entangled with romantically. I have my husband to care for, and I can’t deal with anymore baggage. At the present time my family are my priority and in particular my 2 sons Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister. The rest can stay until I am finished with LEYF Nurseries. There has got to be closures.
INSPIRED THINKING “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt” Peanuts Cartoonist Charles M. Schulz (1922 – 2000)

One thought on “Without Prejudice Sent To HOC Nursery To Be Colonised When I Raised Concerns About My PTSD Judge Freer Said I Agreed To Work At Prestigious Place Did He Think I Wanted To Be A House Slave No Am Nanny Mark 2 She Catches Bullets I Curse 1/4/2021