Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 9 others.
He was nailed to the Cross for me!
In this Blessed Easter Season – My Mortality is uppermost in my MIND… “When I survey the wonderous Cross on which the Prince of Glory died http://www.myvision.org.uk.
Townhead Baptist Church
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF www,leyf.org.uk Nurseries and  others .
Congratulations to all those members of the Townhead Baptist Church congregation who got Baptised on 1st April 1951 – 61 years of dedicated service to GOD & community. This certainly is no mean feat!!! Mrs Perline Louise Nembhard, Mrs Connie Legister, Mrs Wagstaffe, Mr Seamon Gordon amongst others… U are Blessed by the Almighty Father!!!
Chris Clarke, Orville Murray, Hyacinth Legister Gordon, Cassandra Bernard, Latoya Nembhard, Ervin Nembhard, Annmarie Chambers, Cardene Chambers, Valdin Legister, Michael Legister
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and 6 others .
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and 6 others .
April 1, 2012 · ·
Service to God & Community
April 1, 2012
Today marks the 61st year of service to God and Community of Townhead since my mum Perline Louise Nembhard, Connie Legister, Mrs Wagstaff and Mr Seaman Gordon committed their lives to Christ by having water Baptism at the Townhead Baptist Church. For all the others who dedicated their life to God on that date I thereby used this medium to salute you for your dedicated fellowship with God at TBC.
Me haffi admit AGE a ketchup wid me a month b4 me 55 BD…. Me nebba know 1 sumady coulda so tired. Maybe me a wuk 2 hard??? An de Lottery won’t even cum up fe me retire early. What other strategies can I use to get sum money quick??? Any suggestions – only legitimate means plz…
Me just memba say today a Tom Fool Day!!! Seeit de me a run late wid de Birthday Lists – Ms U Evelyn Blake-Frazier 6th, Ms C Elaine Kerr, Chester Pinder 13th, Jean Tomlinson 16th, Lloyd Crampy/Carbile Walters 17th. Will catch up with those I missed lata…

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice CBT Help Me Come To Terms With Childhood Traumas I Will Not Allow Anyone To Get Away Like LEYF, HMCTS, IOPC, JCIO, SRA, Discrimination Is Against The Law 1/4/2021