ON THIS DAY 1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard.
Anthony Badaloo was #trying to #share but https://www.fcebook.com tek it gone #hide. But Mervelee Ratty Nembhard NAILED enough of the CRIMINALS. Here’s the #lists for the #terrorists dem. #JusticeSimler & #PaulKernaghan & #BrianDoyle & #AdamJones & #JudgeShanks & #JudgeFreer & #JudgeMartin & #JudgeHidlebrand.
Do they know Fight4justice & Affected by Cancer like Janet Beeput & Family & Friends Group & #MyOwnBusinessAgenda & Mervelee Myers Supporters & Merveleeconsultancy & Mervelee Myers & MyJAMAICA & My Mental Health Network & #MyProfessionalDevelopmentPlan & Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Group & Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland & Townhead & Adjacent Districts Westmoreland was my #therapy when #LEYF strike.
#BigBreda lead the way 4 likkle breda to see the light. We not needed at FIFA World Cup. We are about #Prosperity 4 JAMAICA. We go with JLP…
I was brought up by my Parents 2 stick 2 family/friends. That’s z same #ethos by which I raised my boys… Better must come 1 day…
Look yah nuh man, don’t waste fi mi phone space wid enuh crap. Mi deh pon a #mission fi bring change 2 Westmoreland Politics. #2Sons…
Prior warning b4, I hand in my final paperwork 2 z EAT. Look out 4 #TEAM_KEVINM_VAL my 2 Sons. Have no doubt mi nuh run Dutty Party Politics. I’ll be going back 2 my roots.
Labourites, Comrades, Fifths & those of the #Electorates on the fence, time to start making the decision. Ratty Nembhard is/was a Foot Soldier…. #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD Family, U won’t get better?
1st April is #All_Fools_Day, I will wait for the right time to launch Valdin Allan Legister as the next best Representative 4 the JLP in Westmoreland. Watch this space
MstarhrutScph l3ht1o,offtesn 2stor0er18d · London ·
#BredaRa

One thought on “Without Prejudice Who Are The Enemies That Use Your Kindness To Be One’s Weakness To Salve Their Conscience Of Letting Down Who Are Vulnerable So They Share On Facebook With Bible Quotes Hypocrites And Haters