1st April is #All_Fools_Day, I will wait for the right time to launch http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio Allan Legister as the next best Representative 4 the JLP in Westmoreland. Watch this space
#BredaRalph_died, within the hour, I was informed. Reasons LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries will pay for labels that can’t be peel off… Who/wat cause z change?
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
My family is not only my #blood_relatives, they are any1 who rally around during my time of great needs. I can’t count family to a round number…
If Ratty Nembhard be in Christ, she is a #newcreature. Happy Easter seasonal greetings to my family & friends across the globe.
The celebrating continue for the life of my families and friends, who went on before me. GOD bless me with #7Bredas. 5 older, 2 younger and 2 of the older are no longer with us. But I will continue loving the 5 remaining Siblings and cherish the memories of the 2 who GOD take home, early to RIP.
I don’t care about your views on how I choose to worship my family, you are entitled to them. Please don’t impose your skewered Political Correctness on me like LEYF Nurseries, the establishment and systems, naysayers and trolls, https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016, #Police and #WinsomeDuncan, et al. Because I am telling them, when my childhood traumas is trigger into PTSD, I will be coming at them. Not with a plank of wood, nor a GUN. But the Pen is Mightier than the Sword with my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign. RIP BYRON, ASHTER is up next. If you didn’t know he was my inspiration to know dreams can become reality
I meet a Man at a #BaptistChurch. The theme is Jacob & Esau, even at Bible Study last night. Take heed you’re not repeating the Bible?
Taurus: Take a break with your beloved. Putting work on hold will give you a chance to recharge your batteries and reassess your priorities. You’re a hard worker who tends to bite off more than you can chew. Make it your mission to lighten your load.
Evaluation: I am intending to do exactly as it says.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Denied My Rights With 2 Miscarriages Of Justice Police Who Came To Murder Me Colluding With LEYF Abusers Covering For Paedophiles Charge Me With Criminal Damage Act What About Equality Act 2010