See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atA14IVIm9g for more We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard shared an episode of What Did I Just Watch?
I have not listen, but I did read some of it. This is what LEYF Nurseries done to me from the time I get back from burying my MOTHER. But you know what the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 done?
0:00 / 3:02
Daily Mail posted an episode of What Did I Just Watch?
Arguments don’t get more British than this! ūüėā
I have been made an offer by Mass Rob, which I can’t afford to miss. So I am packing away my crosses and leave the rest for GOD to sort out. I told you nothing happens before the time. I am a wayward traveller, seeking my purpose. Ok, my mind just run on my good friend #KeebleRichards. Wondering why?
If you want me to accept your https://www.facebook.com Friends Request, please #clue me in. I don’t want FBF to just be on a list who I don’t link?
I see #Empowerment for 7th April in Camberwell. What’s the chance of me making it? RR do U know about it? Working….
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
I am looking to put all this behind me asap. It’s gone 4+ years, and I want to get back into celebrating my life of #Redemption from sinner to seeking to be at peace with GOD, my Father and Lord on this Good Friday.
It’s #GoodFriday, right. My friend, RR invite me to service. I’m unable to go, I’m on the final leg of 4+ years on Redemption with my GOD. Thanks for the support…
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice NM “Although Am A Gregarious Person I Love Solitude Even More I Welcome The Opportunity To Be Myself To Plan To Think To Plot Is My Aim As LEYF Must Be Stripped 30/3/2021