Ur #hate & #rejection don’t bother me much. I have too much going 4 me 2 have time 4 Ur insecurities!
1 of Byron’s S/M describes him as the #dunce! But he finished S/S & got a #trade at Kenilworth. His legacy as an Athlete is 1…
I fulfill my #promise 2 Byron on his #death bed. To help with educating my niece. I have no need to brag or boast. I did 4 others
I #honoured Byron’s wish to go back home to his #clan. What are Ur contributions to any efforts?
In #Byron #memory this is for U who notices that I’m powerful to write & add comments. He was not the brightest, but ambitious!
Byron was a #maverick like me & my #7siblings. Does it matter what U say abt us? That’s why he left country 4 the Hills of City
#11memories #4Byron on 27 March 2019. I’m the only person to keep Facebook #captive!
My #stepson just pop in to see his #dad. Family is key…

One thought on “Without Prejudice Sometimes I Feel Like Giving Up But That Is Not An Option And I Have To Make The Transition 27/3/2021