Gathered All my P/W 4 my impending Review! MOP said U haffi larn fi KA b4 U can KI…! But bwoy I nah get nuway because I am not 1 4 ARSE LICKING! God’s willing MF will b SECURED so I have an Alternative not 2 put up wid 2 much Frigging Crap? Suh 4 doze who c me as a SS & a LuL tink again cause nuBady gwine be using dem KVB dat I wuk hard 2 Gain 2 FdC! Dey can Lick Arse at dem owna Perils, just doan tink am up fi dem fi use? Me a kep it REAL & Live by di PRINCIPLES I Believe in! Doan be Fooled Kin Teeth a Nuh LAUGH?
This has been a Taxing Week so far. 3 Times I have had to Revive TOM & all that’s been happening from Jany- end of April are taking a Toll on me www.diabetes.org.uk. However I have to https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site on to Secur£ my Future. B4 day I had to be Cruel 2 b Kind to Help TOM. It’s the 6th yrs of my breda’s death & I had to use that Fact to Shake TOM out of his Stupor. Now I am more aware how Exactly like my Mama LOU I am becoming in order to Survive this Ordeal called LIFE http://www.myvision.org.uk! Unlike my Mama I do Shed TEARS, only now I am becoming so better at Concealing them! This is the Life I have Chosen & I won’t Renege on my Promise like Mum I am Steadfast to my Calling!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Daily www.express.co.uk and 11 others .
March 9, 2013 · ·
Tom came & established his Family…
6 yrs ago 1 of the Leading Men in my life Life’s was snuffed out by a Merciful GOD who answered Prayer & did not allow my breda BYRON NEMBHARD to Suffer too Much! Today I recalled ALL the Precious Memories shared with BYRON & those gone on to Higher Services? Gone but never Forgotten.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Hyacinth Legister Gordon and 16 others at Texchus & Viveen NEMBHARD’S Photo Albums.
The Creme de Creme of Westmoreland Youth Clubs
5 yrs ago my breda BYRON was called home 2 be with his Saviour & Lord! Time heals the P&L, but memories live on 4ever…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 5 others .
Heard the News abt Ur Likkle Mishap!!! Remember I told U 2 rest b4 embarking on those LJs… I’d be Devastated 2 Loose U 2!!! Speedy recovery now Mr HumBug & U r always im my THOUGHTS…
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Toya Nembhard  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
ON THIS DAY 9 years ago Toya Nembhard Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Anthony Hinds  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
ONE LOVE SISTER MYERS GUDANCE
Am almost at the end of another day filled with poignant memories of Happy Days spent with FAMILY & FRIENDS & I have survived to tell the tale once more. Have a heavy schedule throughout the coming week so will ask the BIG MAN above to guide mea

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of you

One thought on “Without Prejudice Great Nelson Mandela Was Made A Criminal Mervelee Myers On The Verge After LEYF Stole My IP/CPPDP And Image Rights And Get Police, BSB, HMCTS, JCIO, CCMCC, SRA, Ofsted Involve In Discrimination 27/3/21 Abuse Rings At HOC Nursery