Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Today, 10 years after the death of my beloved breda BYRON, I am in reflective mood. More so since I revisit #JTFoxx where I attended my first Free Training. I was particularly taken with #DerekEEuralesJr and how he connect with people in the audience. I am a more empowering Strong Woman who don’t need a status from LEYF or the BIGOTS at the #employmenttribunals to make a difference
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Devoting time to spiritual pursuits will be therapeutic. If you have been hanging on to any old resentment, forgive the person who hurt you. This doesn’t mean you should continue associating with them. It simply involves releasing anger and moving on.
Evaluation: GOD put me in connection with others for a purpose. Yesterday, I was at Jtfoxx where my empowerment start. On Mothering Sunday, I meet another Soul Mate at a Baptist Church. I received a message about #Brothers this morning as I wake up deciding to celebrate my breda BYRON life that was cut short, 10 years ago.
More data for when I am ready after the EAT on the 18th April to launch with my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign into #Advocacy
PoliticsHome
The Labour Party MP Neil Coyle MP writes about a change in legislation concerning businesses affected by terror attacks, such as those in London Bridge and Borough Market in his own constituency, that lost over £2 million collectively, after the 2017 terror attack.
Neil Coyle MP: Government must protect all employers from terror attacks
POLITICSHOME.COM
Neil Coyle MP: Government must protect all employers from terror attacks
Labour MP Neil Coyle writes about a change in legislation concerning businesses affected by terror attacks, such as those in London Bridge and Borough Market in his own constituency, that lost over £2 million collectively, after the 2017 terror attack.
Have had the most enlightenment at #JTFoxx Free Training. #Free is all I can afford because of LEYF, But what with the GDPR on 25?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery at Old Kent Road.
Start with my Fight4justice campaign that I intend to develop into #ADVOCACY. Another human being should not have to face the discrimination I experienced from 2004 in the UK. This is supposed to be the #MOTHER County.
Nelson Mandela
Each & everyone of us has the ability & the responsibility to change the world for the better. How are you making a difference? #Service #Ubuntu #Humanity
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success in London, United Kingdom.
I have no alternative but to get my head into doing the #RESEARCH to defend myself from the #UURICA_LE former employers that tried to #RadicalisedMe from 23.7.2014 at #BIB #HOC #NC part of LEYF Nurseries. Now I am being asked if I study #LAW. No I didn’t but I have my Fight4justice campaign that I intend to turn into #ADVOCACY.
Nelson Mandela
On this day, 27 March 1952 Nelson Mandela was admitted as an Attorney entitling him to practice in the province of Transvaal, South Africa
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated.
I had a Contract that I thought was until my retirement. That didn’t stop the discrimination that led to the #MentalHealth_MeltDown. Now I am using my #CPPDP #IntellectualProperties #DefensivePractice with my Fight4justice campaign to educate all employees to how a Contract can enslave you. Please ensure you keep updating and enhancing your knowledge keeping it #current.
Trades Union Congress (TUC)

One thought on “Without Prejudice FB Memories Proof Judiciary Of England Wales Is Party To Discrimination Of Employees, UNISON Overturn Government Employment Law For Charges At ET In 2017, Claim My Case Was Closed Misconduct HHJ Dight Pushing ECRO For LEYF 27/3