ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Valdin Legister is with Ann Brown and 3 others.
Having fun the good old way…..
Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Proud……
0:10 / 0:56
My pill, oh no, it’s #tablet is up and running. Please don’t misconstrued, it’s not 4 my MAD HEAD. It’s my brand in motion…
I bought me this at the East Street Market today. Tonight I am in for another #rudeawakening. I guess there is nothing left, except continue being the Strong Woman, who I know I am.
GOD provides me with another Big Breda in the place of my breda BYRON. I found him in church, coming up to the 10th years since the sudden death of my beloved Brother.
Tomorrow I go to Jtfoxx.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating Mother’s Day with Valdin Legister and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.
I don’t mind being judge, but don’t be offended when I set the #RecordStraight?
Nelson Mandela
“On which aspect one concentrates in judging others will depend on the character of the particular judge. As we judge others so we are judged by others.” ~ Nelson Mandela from a letter to Winnie Mandela, written on Robben Island, 9 December 1979 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
I keep the number and chip in now and again and tell them my mind. I know they not as brave as I am not to draw a line under the matter and hoping to capitalise!
Taurus is with LoRain Hardy-Mcghee.
Right?
#TaurusLife

One thought on “Without Prejudice NHS, Police Responsible For Refusing To Act On My Concerns Failing Me 2017 Come To Harm Me 2020 Made Me Feel Like A Nuisance 26/3/2021 When I Insisted Protect My Husband From Mental Incapacity