Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success in London, United Kingdom.
Westmoreland Parish is the seat of the #Legister_Nembhard who came out of #StElizabeth. Proud of our heritage www.ancestrydna.co.uk!
My breda Texchus Nembhard served his country in many capacity.
Now for Mr ALVERIE Michael Legister and he is a legend in his own rights with the #JDF. Now I go get on with the job…
Strawberry Primary & Junior High School
Officers of the law came by just to share with the kids about the importance of road safety.
Both the infant and primary school department found the experience rewarding.
#Roadsafety
#beginswithyou
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating victory in London, United Kingdom.
The #Future_Leaders of Jamaica. That’s why the next stage of my https://careers.kch.nhs.uk must start now… after I experienced the first nervous breakdown in a toxic workplace Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust workplace nursery.
Strawberry Primary & Junior High School
Athletes galore!!
The victors!!!
They were awarded their shiny medals on their grand podium. They felt proud like stars. As all eyes were on them!
See… Our s… See More
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success at Old Kent Road.
Tomorrow #MotheringSunday, I know how much my #DeterminationPrevail? My #2Son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio have to do the #Preparations for the school sports day, working collaboratively with the #Team. The solid foundations were laid at #TownheadSchool, Mannings School and #GCFosterCollege.
Only a #Mother_with_Experience know how it is to have dreams…!
Strawberry Primary & Junior High School
Heated competitions!
Olympians battled for the gold!
They ran, they fell, some cried, and some hopped! But just like every competition only the strongest and most determined will prevail!
#WatchthemRUN
#PurplevsOrange
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating victory.
Yes and I am the #Showoff_Proud_Mama!
Strawberry Primary & Junior High School is feeling proud.
Champion!!! Champion!!!
Champion!!! Champion!!
Say hello to our champion girl and boy!!!
And their fellow medal holders!!!
It’s fun to show off once awhile!
🎶😎😋👍
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused in London, United Kingdom.
Me when my brain lock down?
Hypothyroid Mom
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice My History Is The Story Of Family Robbed Of Entitlements That Can Be Related To Ancestors Sold Into Slavery By Their Own Money Is Root Of Evil Sin Is An Abomination 25/3/2021