Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling ready in London, United Kingdom.
Exactly how I am feeling right now!
Taurus is with Jamila Dia.
Right?
#TaurusLife www.horoscopefan.com
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
Today has been a very productive day for me. My bedroom is partially tidied. Bathroom spick and span. Start the living room whilst watching Comic Relief: Red Nose Day. Hopefully I finish tidying up the house, next week I have the ironing… Then I have to fit in the gardening. I have the email to sort out, then I can get on with the rest of my life. Today is a week since that email came into my inbox and it’s still there. I done my bit and nothing else I could physically have done to change the outcome. When man on earth… Angel in heaven… Someone is trying to mess with my head and I am going to get my head examine and don’t give a shit?
Now I go get my rest, I am worth it.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.
Know exactly what is being said here. But my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign will ensure truths are told. How can you have 7 of the #TopBrass from an organisation postulating about their #Statuses against one so called #UURICA_LE, #MentalCase that they tried making out to be a #CRIMINAL. They will have to explain why I was sent to HOC & escorted out saying I don’t have a #PASS & #SECURITY high?
David Starr
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery.
Oh maybe LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries can use this for future reference? I made sure my life is all over #SocialMedia and https://www.facebook.com in particular. Maybe they can dig up my FILE from wherever #MrJFenton buried it… And adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 & the Equality Act 2010 & update the #Contract. My https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign will ensure others avoid the #Pitfalls.
Nelson Mandela
“Now, I have suffered from illnesses which have a stigma. When I was in prison I contracted TB and there are many people who do not want to have anything to do with somebody who has tuberculosis. And as you know now, last year, I was found to be a cancer patient. Now, I didn’t hide this, I immediately called the press and I told them I have this illness.” ~ Nelson Mandela speaking at the opening of the Zola Clinic, Soweto, South Africa, 7 March 2002 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered #WorldTBDay
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relieved with Valdin Legister and 2 others at St Anne’s Church, Bermondsey.
That’s what they trying to do to me from 2004 in the #MOTHER County. But they thought they got away in 2008-2010, that’s why these others tried again from #23rdJuly2014… My Fight4justice campaign will show them what I’m made of. Each time they choose when I am at my most vulnerable. Death of #BYRON_2008 & death of #MAMA_2014. Now I will write about what causes Radicalism. I was brought up with #BritishValues, what I know as old fashioned values and beliefs. Now all they do is keep us #Shackled with a #Status and then say we are dismissive of authority. But what/whose authority may I ask?
Nelson Mandela
“A man who takes away another man’s freedom is a prisoner of hatred; he is locked behind the bars of prejudice and narrow-mindedness.” ~ Nelson Mandela from an … See More
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling nostalgic at Old Kent Road.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid Taurus: Have you bitten off more than you can chew or simply feeling a little under par? Looks like you’re coming under pressure this morning. Go at your own speed knowing you will knock the matter on the head by lunch. Call to hear why it’s time to get creative.
Oh my word this is so exact. But I won’t let the #Pressures get to me. I am taking it one day at a time.
5 year

One thought on “Without Prejudice Social Media Will Exonerate Me, Some Jailed Under Counter Terrorism And Security, Modern Slavery Act 2015 Equality Act 2010, Discrimination Against Vulnerable Made Victims