Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused in London, United Kingdom.
Now I am going to comb out the kinks before it knat up and I decide to tun #NattyLaxDread through laziness?
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
That’s what I intend to tackle next with a Vengeance, because I was thwarted by some who thinks they have the right to determine what I #Experienced the same way #FormerEmployers tried making out I am/was a #MAD_CRIMINAL.
Nelson Mandela
“I hate racial discrimination most intensely and in all its manifestations. I have fought it all during my life; I fight it now, and I will do so until the end of my days.” ~ Nelson Mandela during his application for the recusal of the Magistrate, Mr W. A. van Helsdingen, Old Synagogue, Pretoria, South Africa, 22 October 1962 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered #TakeOnRacism #IDERD #IDERD2017
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 58 new photos to the album: www.nurseryworld.co.uk Show 2017 — at Business Design Centre.
My Day Out was Rewarding!
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling grateful.
Everything around me need sorting but am glad I get Facebook back on the mobile. Busy getting things done.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid Taurus: Talks revolve around educational, legal or literary matters. You Taureans are steadfast but even you need a break and what happens now is just the push you need to get away from it all. Call to hear why it’s time to get creative.
Yesterday Mass Tom ask for the photos of his #Flowers so I showed him on the phone. Well he’d not realise the phone is new but I realise his #MemoryLapses. I tell him I have places to share his prize possession on Social Media. Later I will get the yellow blooms. I am hoping everyone will enjoy Tom’s plants/flowers as much as we do? If you ask her will probably say “My Wife don’t like them…!”
For those who think I would disappear only if they Kill me DEAD.
I painstakingly do my Research every single day. Those Offended when I told them to do theirs about Multi generational Working please take careful note. As for the investigator who wrote the Radicalised Extremists Terrorists under the thumb of the Institutionalised Corporate Psychopath Lone Wolf spoke English. English was not the Mother Tongue of the 4. But where are some of them?
I am still mindful of the Good Times 1.9.2009 -22.7.2014. I am prepared to spend the rest of my time in my Fight4Justice because I was thrown in at the Deep End even though every one should know I can’t swim. Wondering if they still think am MAD & a Criminal?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Sarah Everard Murder Uncovered Who Are The Perpetrators Of Discrimination My Stories Are 7 Years Old 16/4/2021 Am At Court CDA 1971 Equality Act 2010 Protected Characteristic Breached By HMCTS 2 Times 21/3