ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
When you have managed your targets and work to schedule to achieve your deadline. That’s when I can give the million #pound smile. Very rare, squint and you might miss it.
Folders Delivered
0:04 / 8:43
Just back from lost & find my way to the EAT with the aid of the #Cabbie who GOD send 2 rescue me like on my way 2 the CAB. I walked home. Time 4 rest up….
I’ve just used #lipbalm. Can you guess brand? You can only have 1 guess. Well I asked 4 my data & LEYF say they only have what I give to the ET-CASE. CEO LSA 2015
So I will be asking the MP to help me with another Petition for why I am being blacklisting and networking? London Borough of Southwark is the main culprit and I will have to go way back to find out the person responsible for the SEND Section who conspire with #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST. The NHS is exonerated, but I am after the others in the Legal Entity who discriminate against vulnerable employees.
Neil Coyle MP
Thanks loads to Surrey Square primary school for having me and Sharon Hodgson, Chair of the Parliamentary Group on School Food, this morning at the breakfast club! Open to all children and family members, every day. Got through around 150 bagels this morning (I only had one!)
This is close to my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign. What the DWP done to me is diabolical. But worse still the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 colluded with LEYF Nurseries to once again presided over another miscarriage of justice. They claim I don’t have disabilities. I nearly lost my dignity, trying to find the EAT.
0:07 / 7:12
Neil Coyle MP
Government’s abysmal DWP programme now means: 220,000 disabled people need new PIP assessments; 83,000 disabled people have had inaccurate mandatory reconsiderations; and a further 70,000 disabled people have lost at least £2,500 under ESA mistakes. Epic failure from a shambolic, uncaring regime.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Census 2021 Is My Time To Talk About HMCTS, IOPC, CCMCC, BSB, SRA, CLCC, And Discriminators That Ruin My Career, Destroy 28 Years Of My Life £46-55,000.00 SENCO Job Offer Criminal Damage Act 1971