Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future in Bermondsey.
Taurus: Improving your work performance will result in a raise, promotion or both. You’re one of the most capable people at your company, but you shouldn’t rest on your laurels. Reaching new heights will send an important message to your employer.
Evaluation: Well I do not have an employer after what LEYF Nurseries done to me… So I am making sure all the people from the Legal Entity that discriminate against #MerveleeMyers from the time I arrived in the UK pay for being Modern SLAVERY Masters and Mistresses under the corrupt regimes of the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms.-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016, UNISON http://unison.org.uk, Voice: www.voicetheunion.org.uk education professionals, https://www.capsticks.com, Wimbledon, Bates Wells & Braithwaite www.bwbllp.com, www.personnelconsultancy.com Ltd, The, http://communityplaythings.co.uk UK, www.nurseryworld.co.uk Magazine, Advising London, HCT Group http://www.hctgroup.org, Department for Work and Pensions – DWP, HMRC, London Borough of Southwark SEND Section, Local Educational Authority, Local Safeguarding Children Board, www.ofsted.gov.uk, www.acas.org.uk, etc… And if you have ever discriminated against me, then be prepared that I will exercise my rights.
Therefore I will have to mention Winsome Duncan: Author & Public Speaker www.peachespublications.co.uk and her Employment Barrister https://www.ryanclement.com. #JuliePowell and her Professor and Turkish that she was trying to get to scam me. Oh how could I forget the Metropolitan Police Service? My GP from Landor Road Surgery.
I have lots of materials for a few books well…
Just a word of warning to the people from the Legal Entity discriminating against me. I will be writing stories. I live at this address 1.12.2000. #LEYF start this crap & I have
Valdin Legister is with Susan Rattray-Hammond and 6 others.
Petersfield DA winners!!! Look out Parish Sports…..
Valdin Legister is with Susan Rattray-Hammond and 6 others.
Petersfield DA Sports day……..#HostStrawberryatdem
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change.
What happens when the employers take away the job by breaching the #RulesofLaw & #InternationalLaws_Legislations? I would like to see a #UNION that act different from the 2 that I paid my dues to. One is still charging even though I haven’t worked since 27th September 2015.
Trades Union Congress (TUC)
Are you one of the 1 in 10 people in insecure work – like a zero hours contract or working through an agency?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Many people now have jobs that give them little or no security. This may because you rely on an agency to provide you with work – and there’s no guarantee that they can find you work.
You may have a job where you have no guarantee of how many hours’ work you will have from one week to the next or maybe on a zero hours contract.
Or your employer might tell you you’re self-employed, but still want to control the hours you work and the jobs you take – without providing you with the minimum wage or sick pay.
We want to hear from people who have jobs like these. Please tell us about your experiences at work. It can be completely anonymous if you prefer. This will help us campaign for decent jobs for everyone.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
What do I do when the job is taken away by #DISCRIMINATION & the establishment and systems colluding and conspiring to rob me of my entitlement? Remember I have more years b4 #Retirement? Well I will be demanding what’s owing to me.
Department for Work and Pensions – DWP
Don’t ignore the Workplace Pension. Get to know yours
The Workplace Pension
WWW.WORKPLACEPENSIONS.GOV.UK
The Workplace Pension
You pay in, your boss pays in
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change.
If only the #Members know what would happen if they need the support?
UNISON

One thought on “Without Prejudice Metropolitan Police Complicit In Denying My Rights Not To Be Discriminated Against After 2 Attempts On My Life, Contacted By Lawyer Andrew Truby IOPC Claim Why Am Charge With Criminal Damage Act Cover For LEYF And Abusers 15/3/2021