Any1 else not #comfortable with my “Personal Challenges” don’t hide behind Ur #followers? Be #man or #woman enough to state fact.
There are many on Facebook with a #sense that someone else #owes them! But where’s your #gratitude after receiving?
Was going to #write #tribute for Balis 73 rd birthday! This can stay, my Facebook memories saying all I need to challenge the EAT
Count down to the date. 15.3.2016 I meet Mr #JohnFenton at the ET representing LEYF. The RIH, but I am writing stories to tell them I’m credible witness…
I am trying to start a Petition into the Early Years Sector. So who is supporting me after LEYF Nurseries trigger my childhood traumas into PTSD. And the BIGOTS at the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 see it fit to make me a victim. Now I am being treated like a MAD CRIMINAL. I will be writing stories and be my own publisher. I learned enough from the Daily Express. Discrimination is against the law. But #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses are operating out of the #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC.
0:08 / 0:32
Neil Coyle MP
My constituent Malorie was 8 months pregnant when brutally attacked by her ex partner and an accomplice. They deliberately targeted the unborn child, which she lost as a result.
Malorie is campaigning to ensure men who commit violence that cause the loss of children are adequately prosecuted and get lengthier sentences. Please watch my question and sign her petition below:
Now I go tidy my kitchen. I am going to #Choir practice later in Peckham. My GOD is good oh. #LEYF tek mi fi idiot
So now di Madda Fuckas dem a call bout #StockMarket. Dem tink mi a idiot 2 MPT. Look from mi nuh wuck.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Writing About The Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System Leaders Characteristics That Is Questionable For Why They Breach Equality Act Charge Me With Criminal Damage Act To Cover Abuse Rings At LEYF 15/3