By the way was it #AdamJones from the ET who get the EAT to send the #bundles? Think he can’t help me?
There’s a #JohnBooth from the EAT who needs lessons from the EYFS #Prime #Areas. Learn to read, my letter was Queen’s English!
Now I understand why some children with SEND were #drawn to #MerveleeMyers. I am who they would #become later in life…
Wat mi say dem haffi #accept mi #face all over Google. I come to terms with my #deficits long time
ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nemb

In her #interview online #JusticeSimler claims to know about the importance of employment. I told #DilysEpton #work keeps me going
Any Maama Man/Boy who thinking they can out chat me, remember I get to #practice with #7bredas. It was Balis who teach me #defend
Facebook for Windows is a #public platform for Freedom of Speech. We don’t have to #agree. Respect me & I afford U the same curtsy
I can #detect every #throw words directed at me. I refuse to stoop to Ur level until U bring it to my #private space?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Abusers Of Children, Young People Vulnerable Adults By LEYF, Judiciary England Wales And Criminal Justice System Cover Up With Criminal Damage Act After Breaches Of Rules Of Law And Equality Act 2010 15/3