Need to find supn to do with my time. BD 15.03.16
0:11 / 1:54
TESS funeral on 1.4.16 her BD
0:02 / 0:29
My body of evidence stating I can maintain & control my Healthy Lifestyle until www.leyf.org.uk sanctions discrimination?
Message to Madam Stuffy Nosed “I am not MAD because I don’t take Medications. Medications did not do Nothing for my Papa.
My Granny used to smoke Tobacco LEAF until she gave up when she got laid low by the final Stroke www.diabestes.org.uk. Then she passed the Pipe on to her Protégé Ms Maisie & Ms Icy got the Devil’s Armour.
Me gone, mi have far fi guh tomorrow & mi BACK playing me up from sitting on the Floor Photocopying?
Still up on the eve of Mothering Sunday writing my Dedication for my Breda Balis A. Nembhard who will celebrate his BD 2morro www.ancestrydna.co.uk. Will have to finish it when I wake up if life spare? Well since I am Officially an Orphan like mi fren Mass Monro Ralston, mi ago mek Mass Balis adopt me 2morro as I celebrate Mother’s Day in the UK? I done my bit by the Children & their Mother’s & Grandmothers are Proud & Acknowledge my Efforts. Know I’ll have 2 wait 4 May to celebrate Officially. Hope I’ll still be around & not Forced to KDB b4 my BD? Lord give me fate to deal wid di Devil in di forms of…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Community Playthings UK and 3 others at Luton Street NW London.
November 9, 2013 · ·
Designing!
Need fe get me GEARS ready fe de St PATRICK’s Day celebrations a wok 2mara www.ofsted.gov.uk. Yep me lob celebrate DIVERSITY – green, green & more GREEN… Now me haffi mek sure fe blend in de Guinness cols 2 – B/W…!!!
Some Peeps just like fe tek Liberty wid odders fe tru enuh!!! A tink dem sey SLAVERY did Abolish…?
Happy Birthday Balis 15.03.1946- 2011- 65 years & Counting… Enjoy Ur new STATUS – Pensioner- Only Man in OUR Family to achieve this Prestigious Milestone My BIG Brother – Enjoy to the Max!!!! From All the CLANS….
February Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in February.
0:11 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of y

One thought on “Without Prejudice Writing As Therapy From Childhood Traumas Given Me Edge Above Anyone With Text Book Knowledge About Subjects Cradle To Grave As I Style Mervelee Myers Expert Authority