ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
How many of U know about the #crisis in Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #Family recently?
0:02 / 2:57
Going to Bookies 3
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Where is #Sandy_Sandy when Mervelee Ratty Nembhard need her to tell #Facebook the fact?
0:01 / 5:11
Going to Bookies 4
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
SON don’t #know if you know #mum is #dyslexic in 5 SECTIONS?
Valdin Legister
If you do not defend what you believe in then who will? Stand up for your right when????
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
See my #son is #tuned in to Mama Ratty #horoscope? Daily www.express.co.uk Taurus: You have a lot to be proud of. Friends and will praise your creative work. A chance to showcase your talent will fill you with excitement. You have plenty of enterprising spirit, use it to channel your energy into financial motivated activities.
Now is #Facebook going to impose more #restrictions after trying from 18/9/2015 to make Mervelee Ratty Nembhard a VICTIM on behalf of #LEYF? Why has #LinkedIn refuse Merveleeconsultancy access to my account? Why has #Google decided to start #cyberbullying my Fight4justice campaign? Where did #Sandy_Sandy come from? More QUESTIONS at WordPress.
Valdin Legister
We have all the solutions until we are placed in the position to really find them……🤔 The critics are there for your own growth. Continue to do what you do best #work. They will continue to do what they do best #talk.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future in Bermondsey.
Taurus: Don’t put too emphasis on someone’s impressive credentials. The real test of their worth is the contributions they make. Just because someone has had a posh education does not mean they are a good fit for your circumstances.
Evaluation: Just watch me…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 6 new photos — feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
My Independent Tom

One thought on “Without Prejudice I Will Learn From The Professionals At The Forefront Of Nelson Mandela “The Purpose Of Freedom Is To Create For Others” Evidence In My Social Media Creating The Legacy On Social Media Online 14/3/2021