Mi a go #dead 2 RC wid FB & dem #tricks…
Facebook we can call a #truce if U can accept that LEYF Nurseries #LEYF lead U a merry dance…?
Facebook why do U think the EAT sent the #bundles to my house 7:15 in the morning? After #JohnBooth tell me crap, they can read?
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Facebook U are #party to Modern Slavery thriving in the UK by LEYF Nurseries #LEYF & EAT #Judges!
Does Facebook #realise the part they played in LEYF Nurseries #LEYF #exploitations of me? Object then nuh!
Tell Facebook Login Alerts, I #publish4 articles since U stopped me on here. So who cares?
Wat mek Facebook tink mi #interested in who sees my story? RPH is not 1 of them. I #text, he #read…
The GP #Surgery just call for me to pick up the forms for my #Blood #Test4Diabetes. Haven’t been since that stupid #JudgeShanks
ON

One thought on “Without Prejudice Buildings Where People Were Held Captives Or Murdered Like Rose West Have Been Destroyed Am Charged With Criminal Damage Act Walking Past BIB That Was In Southwark News About COVID-19 Police No PPE