When I was growing up I knew my breda BYRON lived by his Horoscope, but I was a Cynic…? However since 4.1.15 I’ve not missed a Day because every single word is relevant to my Situation! B4 I leave home I read & offer a word of Prayer in my Heart. Then at some stage throughout the day some Songs will be going thru my Head.
Lori Read Taurus Apr 21 -May 21 It could be something said that is making you uneasy today. If the problem concerns your Security, what happens later on is reassuring. Expect a clever idea from someone close. Call me to hear when you must beware being your own worst enemy.
11.3.15 Is your imagination going into overdrive? Developments have you mulling things over and will bringer deeper insights. Your instincts about someone is spot-on. Home and family are highlighted. Call me to hear when to avoid jumping to conclusions.
I get dreams from my Young days, but not always being able to interpret, but 1 a few weeks ago was Spot-on. Maybe God is giving me a warning & providing me with the evidence that I must stop dilly-dallying & start Serving Him like my Papa & Mama did? So Redemption coming Praise the Lord, what a wonderful FREEDOM glory to His Name, Am out of the Bondage….?
These are the Moments that are important 2 ME! If I have changed over the Years is to be like my Grand & Ma b4 me… 2day I remember my Grandma EA Saunders-Chambers who was laid to rest 2 years after the death of her other child- Uncle Terah. Uncle Terah’s death totally destroyed her indomitable Spirits & she never recovered. I can still see her face when her Son’s coffin arrived in the Yard & she went to pour the Talcum Powder on him. But he was Dead & nothing could bring him back!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Townhead Baptist Church Westmoreland.

In honour of my Granny who was laid to rest about this time 32 years ago…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Townhead Baptist Church Westmoreland.
In honour of my Granny who was laid to rest about this time 32 years ago…
ON THIS DAY 10 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and
2 others .
Happy 65th Birthday to my eldest Brother BALIS ALEXANDER NEMBHARD for the 15.03.2011. From me know B. him a 45 years old & this time him reach 65??? Keep Counting Big Brother…. Bwoy me not far behind U!!!
ON THIS DAY 10 years ago Andre Pnut Brown added a new photo — with Jasmine Hylton and
14 others.
February Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in February.
0:08 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mask Of Sanity Slipping The Police Must Be Held Accountable For Their Roles In Deaths Of Innocent People When It Comes To Their Duty To Public