ON THIS DAY2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
When U intent on finishing z #ContentList, but eyes shutting down… Time 2 call it a day?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.
Went out and spend the ting for Mr/Ms Rainy Day so my husband can have his #CreatureComfort in the bedroom. No more competition for my chair and TV in the living room. I was born to be of service to anyone who is in need. My MOTHER spend her entire life dedicated to helping people. I will find solace in doing the same.
Only hoping I will not end up old and lonely? My Mama never got her heart’s desire of finding LOVE… But she was surrounded by LOVE from family and friends and an entire community who give back in her time of needs. Hopefully I am blessed like her?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
When you are brought up with old fashioned values and beliefs. Until death do us part. In #sickness or in health. A case of history repeating itself…
Dis damn ting a guh either breed me or supn else. I am about fi start blowing a gasket. Dat mean CUSS 2 MPT.
Just another word of warning. I will not be contacting you if or when the worst comes…? I don’t deal with fake asses who forgot #kindness. I will do my best to the end, but I am STRESSED….
Here’s why I share my life with the public. Just got in, smell #burning. Went in the kitchen & my Tom put the plastic on the cooker to heat porridge. Here’s where my trainings….
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful with Valdin Legister and 5 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Someone you trust is trying to harm your reputation. This comes as a shock, because you’ve spent a lot of time together. The sooner you face the truth, the better. You don’t have to make a fuss. Just quietly drop them from your friends list.
Evaluation: Here is more proof that I must go back to studying my Bible and live my life to its teaching. My Father did, and this kept him steadfast and strong throughout his years of struggling with www.parkinsons.org.uk.
I have been given the warnings and in due course I will be cutting off those who don’t mean me any good. I don’t give a toss about who you are. If you are not with me, you must be against me.
Only your family and friends know your secret. If you are going to die…? I am going out to come back and finish the paperwork. The Daily Express sell newspaper about the Discrimination I encountered in 2 workplaces in the UK. I am at the final stage of exposing LEYF Nurseries as #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses breaching the Rules of Law. But the world must wake up to the fact that the #EmploymentTribunals is just one of the Legal Entity with people who discriminate against vulnerable employees because of their own preconceptions about why human being are unique individual with our own identity.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am Prisoner At Home Because Of Judiciary Of England Wales And Criminal Justice System Am Not Safe As Police Made Attempts On My Life 3 Years Apart Scammers Calling 24/7 Social Media Target Me 12/3