This morning Tom was going out. I have to #search for his keys. Yes I #move them when I tidy up. Lessons to learn, as a carer.
Aging is not the #best place for most of us. Whereas Tom was independent, he’s no longer. I have to take #control…
Before starting #work for the day officially. My Tom is at the stage where I have to #pick his #fish. But we are bless…
Have #designs on the shop as a #Community Hub. Ready to put MMWMM is b4 my return home. Any1 in, plz #inbox me?
I’m calling for the #shop at the Townhead Cross Roads to be a #Natural #Treasure & created into a Hub of #resources. Ready 2 put
To the #birthday man Sir Alverie Michael Legister. My #Rock from back in the days.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Michael Legister.
Facebook who dares U to #dictate terms to Mervelee Ratty Nembhard. Where were U when I started linking #Communities with my legacy
Happy 63rd

One thought on “Without Prejudice We Are All Responsible For Safeguarding PCs Holly Sweeney, Nikki Wright, Ben Godfrey, Harry Stack, Neil Solliss, Hawkins, Inspectors Patel And Nikki Babb Must Not Be In Active Service Until MOPAC Send My Reviews Unlawful Arrest 30/11/20