Darren wants to learn Yardie Talk from urs truly. I discovered there is White Yardie on SM who chats like me. Message to Cruella www.leyf.org.uk I know to wear my different hats. Have u learned to read Rasta Mouse & discovered the other books & resources promoting British Values of Inclusions www.ofsted.gov.uk? Cruella is just 1 stupid Hurry Cum-Up JA gal widout any class. She sell out like a MH. I can still see u guys on SM pretending to be supn dat enuh not. That’s why my SM is PUBLIC
Darren ask
Check out STORM
Had to capture this today. STORM in Wandsworth where I go for TA class is a wonderful charity to be a part of. I’ll be doing a write up.
Recall the reasons 4 this post. Any1 with sense apart from the Dum-Dum & the Respondent can catalogue the dates March 11- 27 2015… Even a Maths Dunce like me can analyse & collate the data & prove how they amount to Radicalisation & Extremist Terrorism of the vulnerable. Any1 from my neck of the woods & my era will know about the Mongoose & the Dogs. I told that Silly Dilly if I was an Animal the RSPCA would rescue me from BIB. I am still waiting 4 closure 2 get on with my life https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.
Luckily I set up my Google tingy or else I’d be scratching my head til the internet decided to make a Grand Entrace once again. Fed up a di whole blinking ting. The Haters dem just don’t know wat fi duh wid demselves – Suh Dem A Guh Tired Fi See Me Ugly Face…. The song in my head 2day: Every Sunday Morning U Go To Sunday School. Take Sum1 With U…! U know wat I am going 2 find a Church to go & worship with other likeminded People to thank GOD for His Grace & Mercies to me all these nearly 60 years…?
Townhead Baptist Church is with Valdin Legister and 4 others .
Sis Louise Nembhard and member since 1951
March 11th… Another BD in my Life…? Have 2 guh sleep on this 1 still…!!! Alverie Michael Legister am gunning 4 U big times…dwl!
After days of hard work to make TOM’s BDC a reality… Got up on MS & could hardly get out of the bed? Scrambled to the paper shop & came back to bed… But I was determined not to let this CurSID SIATICA stripped me of my God given RIGHTS & my dignity without a Fight? So yes after administering a few old times remedies I am able to move about much better… So I am giving the Palace a tidy up after the trashing & traffic of the Celebrations! Big Night later! Dem tink me did done…? No sah am my Mother’s 1 & only DAUGHTER!!!
8 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Takes Meghan Speaking Out To Understand How The Judiciary Of England Wales And Criminal Justice Systems Closed Ranks Against Me To Cover LEYF Abuse Rings Operating Out Of Prestigious HOC I Was Sent When I Raised Concerns 10/3/21