Tomlinson Family in the house for Mass Tom www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
Me
To Tom

Happy 93 Tom
I am supposed to have gone to do my Blood Test from October because my Sugar was up from being STRESSED out by those psychopaths named Em-Ploy-Liars? I didn’t have time to go…
Back to the GP & I got another summons to go… Still won’t be able to tear away from this Urgent matter of clearing my name, repairing my ruined reputations and restoring my character to some semblance of recognition.
Ok so they say I have not worked since submitting my Resignation on the 27th September & I could have found WORK within a month to recoup my losses.
For 6 years they paid me likkle & nutn despite me doing di Jack-ASS wuck.
Contrary to their prejudice biased jaundiced ignorant beliefs, I have been hard at work from the breached my Human Rights & tricked me into going on Medical Suspension on the 27th March.
If proof is needed, this is 1 response from my 4 Open Letters as well as the Occupational Health Report.
Please do take note of the Addresses on both Correspondences.
I will be back to Work after this, brush up about International Laws, Home Country Legislations & Guidelines & Organisational Policies & Procedures.
Remember I told U, I have this small Notions that one day I’ll be Writing BOOKS?
Me gawn back a WUCK now… Take some advice from this slightly Unhinged, but not Mad, UUCILEA Mervelee Myers. If U’ve experienced any sorts of Traumas in Ur life, seek Counselling. It is not a Cure to all Ur Ailments, but I can vouch that I’ve Benefitted!
They expected me to turn up at the MH examinations walking with stick or in a wheelchair. But I never used 1 b4 & always controlled my disability & health conditions holistically. Damned good thing I was Open, Forward Thinking & Above Board where my Legacy, DNA, Genes & Heredity are concerned. Otherwise I’d get wat di duck get…?
All those who colluded against me b4, I have them covered in my Black Book as my Former Husband used to say. Only I call it my “Defensive Practice”.
Mi gone back to Work!
Happy Commonwealth Day to each & every1. If only we could all take the advice from the Queen about standing United, this World would be a better place. I live in hope for a better future still?

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Facebook Memories Will Prove That Mervelee Myers Stories Were Not Made Up HMCTS, Police Breach My Rights And Made Me A Victim Of Multiple Discrimination In Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper 9/3