Happy Commonwealth Day to each & every1. If only we could all take the advice from the Queen about standing United, this World would be a better place. I live in hope for a better future still?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Daily www.express.co.uk and 12 others at Kensington Town Hall.
November 3, 2012 · · London ·
GrinnAS
Discovered that I am a 1/2 baked CHRISTIAN with Humanist & Atheist Tendencies? So right I absolutely refused to turn the other cheek on every occasions when my ass & Emotional Well-being will pay 4 di consequences>>> So does that means that I don’t regard my Christian principles laid down by my Parents? I don’t think so & I am still prepared to question the ills of an Unjust Society?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 68 new photos to the album: Tom’s 90th — with Daily Express and 10 others .
March 9, 2013 · ·
Nothing beats failure but a trial…? I tried & done my very best to have Tom’s Family & Friends around for his 90th. What a celebrations!!!
ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Charles Taylor Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee you are a true Jamaican you know your roots keep it up.
Charles Taylor ON THIS DAY 9 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.google.com and 16 others at NW London.
See Moi dying Trials – ina de space a 26th November & 9th March Moi became INVISIBLE 2 some BCBMPwCpdRCS who caan deal wid Moi TALENTS… Oh Dear, Dem ago Tired fe see Moi FACE!!!
ON THIS DAY 9 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF www.leyf.org.uk and 15 others
at NW.
Raassta Fierce tank U Puppa Jesus 4 sparing Moi to finish disya Week ya…!!!
Kerry Forrester Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
how do you remember my birthday
February Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in February.
0:15 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Is In A No Holds Bar As Womxn & Homelessness ART Lab Enquiry 2 Arts & Homelessness International Given A Voice To Share Expertise Cradle To Grave And Bust Myths