Mama was hung up about everything. I #inherited my ailments from her. “Personal Challenges” U call them www.healthmanltd.com advice to seek counselling.
Granny Elcie was hung up about her #nose. She claims to smell supn that cause it… Who knows of the #reason 4 her story?
My granny Irene was #blinded in 1 eye when a #baby. Didn’t impact on her sight but her emotions. She got her man still…
Facebook needs to learn about #MerveleeMyers who was taught #resilience by Ms Una Perry from Ground Rd.
Facebook Login Alerts #monitors my account 24/7. Is #MerveleeMyers that important?
So Facebook for Windows don’t understand they dealing with a #Savant…?
You don’t know what an #animal will do next. Treat every animal #species with respect. So I explain to the adults my reaction…
Pop out to the Bookies. Yes Tom #bets on most things in moderation. Coming back dog coming #chasing at me. I #freez

One thought on “Without Prejudice Discrimination Caused Me To Be Vigilant, Aware Of Those I Trust Even If They Are A Child I Carried 9 Months, Nurtured Because I Felt Guilty For His Deficits And Delays Leading To Labels And Stereotyping 9/3/2021