To 1 of the MIM in my Life AE Tomlinson I salute U on this Ur Special Day 91 & counting… Have a fab day & I hope that U are feeling like when U were only 19 even thou the ensuing years have meant many Transitions, some of which WE could well do without! The Meat is on 4 the Soup & I can only hope it meets Ur expectations 2day? Seeing that I am becoming 1 of the Cantankerous Ole So & So I know exactly how it feels to rub sum Peeps up the wrong way! Have a Blessed Day & I wish 4 U Longer Life filled with Relatively Good Health & anything else the Good Lord decides is Urs to have & hold Dear to Ur Heart?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP https://www.gov.uk and 2 others.
My life don’t always pan out the way I wish atal??? 8th is the KING’s Birthday, but I won’t even get the chance to share his DAY. Doing long day at work on top of Staff Meeting. Jackass say de world no level!!!! Only hope He perks up 4 the Big Event-88 & counting…
Finished sprucing up the Palace 4 2moro! LaM house wuk hard sah? It even wosahrah cauz me nah get paid! Anyway me can tek Shame outa mi yais & any1 can ask 4 a drink of water! Me nuh do 2 bad considering me limping lika when dem lick Fowl?
Need 2 find sum of Ms LOU’s chat?
I am a Jamaican
Let’s remember! The Honourable Dr. Louise Bennett-Coverley (Miss Lou) on this day too! A great woman! RIP
Good mawning teacha how is yuh?
My name is sarah pool an dis a fi mi likkle bwoy micheal I jus a bring him a skool. Him bawn one rainy day ma it was comin on to night. Ugly pickney grow pretty fi true cause dis a one ya was a sight.
Him bawn the week rufus jackfruit tree did start fi beer…is dat same mont obby pig dead but mi figot di year.
We call him mi, mike, mikky, micheal, jay, Jacob, and jack but him right name is Micheal Jacob Alexander Black.
Nuh treat him rough yaa teacha him is a sickly chile if u touch him haad him mek a naise some people she him spail.
tek time wid him yaa teacha if him rude n start fi rav dis beat anoda bwoy an him will frighten n behave. Cause nuff time wen him rude a yaad an wont hear mi none at all
I diss beat di bed post haad ma u waa fi hear jack bawl. Now dat u kno him likkle way, an have no fear
That anything will men him. suh that anything will men him
I lef him inna yu care.
Schoolas By the late Dr. the Hon. Louise Bennett Coverley —
Tell Satan di Devil he/she is a LIAR! On the train yesterday going to work & dozed off… Opened my eyes to see the bloke & his guide dog standing? Wanted to offer my seat, but thought better of it! Next thing I knew train stopped at a station & the GD made its way to a seat & took up position for its owner… Realised other passengers were taking in the scene unfolding…? Thought to myself the powers of GOD was evident! Got up this morning & my sciatica is back, & I felt like just staying put. Then I told myself I won’t let Satan mash up my Plans so I struggled out of bed… I have managed to do most of the things I’d planned for today – TOM’s BD. I have to keep gritting my teeth when the pain hits, but I intend to carry on…
Went into the Pound store & bump into a former colleague whose dad & I shared the same BD… Haven’t seen this person since 2008 – Is this an OMEN? Heard I’ll be invited to another christening so we will be able to catch up then! So with a song in my heart – “The Water is troubled my friend… Step right in… GOD’s holy Power is moving every Hour…”. Nothing is going to stop me? 2moro I hope to preside over TOM’s BDS! Amen Jesus for continuing to guide my every steps?
Happy 90th Birthday to Arnold Ebenezer TOMLINSON aka TOM! The BS is 2moro & he hasn’t tweaked yet? Have 2 set up 2night 2 decorate the Palace?
ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
May be an image of 1 person and smiling
U hear me dying trial… Arsenal get beat up again. Me just confirm wah me know long time Gunners a fire blanks when it is crucial. Although me Love Merlene Ottey to death Arsenal reminds me of her too much… The Bronz Lady. Me still love them thou…???
February Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in February.
0:03 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice This Day I Will Share Our Experiences Of Racist UK Where Black People Treated Less Favourably Than An Animal As I Told Dilys Epton At LEYF HOC Nursery 27/3/2015 On 8/3/2021