ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live.
0:11 / 0:21
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Happy 94th Tom
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid – Taurus: It’s because your mind is flooded with information and intention that you’re finding calls and visits so frustrating today. Nip those thoughts in the bud and then lock away your worries and your cares. Call to hear why you must keep an open mind.
It would help if I didn’t lose all my #CONTACTS from the old mobile. Imagine I have numbers from 2000 when I got that phone when I wass made #Homeless.
A lesser person might have turned to #Drugs, #Drinks or #SupnElse.
Gosh I have so much to catch up with?
Please I am asking my https://www.facebook.com friends to help me in sharing my #Page to a wider audience that I will not be reach without your support.
I am advocating for an end to Modern Day SLAVERY. Discrimination on any Grounds ruin Employees and their families life. Hear_My Story and make a difference.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling ready.
I am exactly the same I prefer to see only the good in #People!
Nelson Mandela
“People will feel I see too much good in people. So it’s a criticism I have to put up with and I’ve tried to adjust to because, whether it is so or not, it is something which I think is profitable.” ~ Nelson Mandela from a conversation with Richard Stengel, 29 December 1992 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relieved.
Reasons for the Fight4justice that will become #Advocacy. Whilst I was busy trying to clear my name, those responsible for ruining my reputation and destroying my character were busy covering the fact they were under investigation from the #SocialServices and Ofsted. Whatever is done in the dark will be revealed.
How many of the former colleagues know if I am still working with the organisation I join #1stSeptember2009. Was forced to resign from Newcastle Cross after being sent to CO Marshamstreet on pretext of a chat. This was the #22ndSeptember2015 after having to get my husband out of a Hypo.
3 days after the #BigChildcareConversation at Middlesex University where the CENTRE claim not to have seen me when I challenge her deliberate exclusion of me from the group. I met 2 total stranger who are professors #ChrisPascal & #TonyBertram networking with them. The #RIH!
Nelson Mandela
“Freedom cannot be achieved unless the women have been emancipated from all forms of oppression.” ~ Nelson Mandela during his first State of the Nation Address, Parliament, Cape Town, South Africa, 24 May 1994 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered #InternationalWomensDay #WomensDay #IWD2017
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
Looking forward to this…
Theresa May

One thought on “Without Prejudice Social Media Must Be Charged Under Counter Terrorism Act 2015 For Hate Crime Against Mervelee Myers On LEYF Behalf After Mum’s Death 8/3/21