Went out yesterday with Trevor #remember2declutter in my ears. Walk pass the stalls with cheapos. Doing same today…?
Blinking ICT have #mind of it’s own now #changes made on LT & Computer. I didn’t do it…?
ON THIS DAY Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Reminder to check on Dostan Nembhard? No #words from him in awhile. Not like him. Even beg sum #credit let me know U tune in?
John named after his #grandpa is on the phone wishing #Uncle Arnold HBD. What abt U bragging abt Ur #status?
What I’m doing is OCD. That’s how I #function. God works in mysterious ways. I can text my woes to help some1 get over “PC”…
Beef #soup for the #96year old birthday Young Man Husband today. Beef cook already… HBD Tom!
The Judiciary Of England And Wales #drowning in corruption
This content isn’t available right now
When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.
Proof of the #fact of Facebook for Windows #radicalisation. Milk me dry on behalf of LEYF Nurseries #LEYF that ruined my LEYF Careers and destroy 26+ years of my life
I am advocating for an end to Modern Day SLAVERY. Discrimination on any Grounds ruin Employees and their families life. Hear_My Story and make a difference.
For those who are #ashamed to be associated with #MerveleeMyers. Happy #InternationalWomensDay
This content isn’t available right now

One thought on “Without Prejudice Psychopath Former Mental Health Nurse June O’Sullivan Use Disclosures In My FILE To Sanction Discrimination Wage Hate Crimes Against Me With Aid Of HMCTS, Police, Social Media Their Days Numbered 8/3