Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relieved.
Reasons for the https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site that will become #Advocacy. Whilst I was busy trying to clear my name, those responsible for ruining my reputation and destroying my character were busy covering the fact they were under investigation from the #SocialServices and Ofsted. Whatever is done in the dark will be revealed.
How many of the former colleagues know if I am still working with the organisation I join #1stSeptember2009. Was forced to resign from Newcastle Cross after being sent to CO Marshamstreet on pretext of a chat. This was the #22ndSeptember2015 after having to get my husband out of a Hypo.
3 days after the #BigChildcareConversation at Middlesex University where the CENTRE claim not to have seen me when I challenge her deliberate exclusion of me from the group. I met 2 total stranger who are professors Chris Pascal www.crec.co.uk & Tony Bertram https://www.eecera.org networking with them. The #RIH!
Nelson Mandela
“Freedom cannot be achieved unless the women have been emancipated from all forms of oppression.” ~ Nelson Mandela during his first State of the Nation Address, Parliament, Cape Town, South Africa, 24 May 1994 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered #InternationalWomensDay #WomensDay #IWD2017
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
Looking forward to this…
Theresa May

4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired.
MtSlparonrscruordht 8atm,ttue 2g01fS7d ·
In total agreement. That’s why I started my Fight4justice
David Starr
MtSlparonrscruordht 8atm,ttue 2g01fS7d ·
4 years ago
MatrcSrmmpchhslorl unsnor8,e 2Sn017dan ·
Hi #SocialMedia, please join with me in celebration of #KINGHUSBANDTOM 94th Birthday. May the Lord continue to bless and guide him. Not to worry we have been together long enough to know that although “I am #Ugly no fart, Men will still fancy me…”! It was supn about me that got his attention…?
5 years ago
Matrtchr iS8dpSatnons,c da20hmo16reudm ·
International Women’s Day 2016. Fight4Justice
0:09 / 0:52
5 years ago
MtcenaSiurpcha 8aon,saore neg2a01d6ulS ·
International Women’s Day! I learned from my colleagues at the TA trainings @STORM in Wandsworth: The Waterloo Bridge was built by WOMEN. That is just some Awesome fact that I didn’t know.
I have loads of fotos on the camera to download, but not time. But thanks to one of my colleagues I have a few of the presentations to show.
I have a small Illusion that one day I am going to Write BOOKS. Well there are some very Creative & Talented colleagues in the group.
So big shout out to all U lovely people.
Yeah Yardie S & I do break out into Yard Speak at times, down to the BCTKR like Ms Icy used to spell them?
I take my inspirations from all the Great Women who played important roles in my Life.
Too many to start naming names, but U’ll forever be in my Heart.
5 years ago
Valdin Legister is with Toya Nembhard and
9 others
MtSlparonrscruordht 8atm,ttue 2g01fS6d · Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Celebrating all the women in my life and around the world #International Women’s Day!!! #Empowering#Women.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Nelson Mandela Purpose Of Freedom Is To Create For Others My Proof June O’Sullivan Abuse Lovers At HMCTS, Police, CCMCC, CLCC, BSB, SRA Will Be Revealed As Haters 98