Got a call 01618508306 re PPI. This YW keeps calling me #love that I wanted to… It’s #InternationalWomensDay for Christ sakes.
Why I am sat at my #computer trying to make the difference on #InternationalWomensDay and my #husbands 96th birthday
This content isn’t available right now
When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.
Watch out #Justice #Ingrid #Ann #Simler for my #review on your Interview re EAT! Mind boggling…
Now, I go back before Tom #missed me in the bed. I refuse to #dampen his birthday with what “ails” me re BGB Rev JA followers…
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Just another one of my accomplishment on International Women’s Day. Celebrating my husband’s 95th birthday with my friend Mr Chester Pinder. Good friends better than #pocket money
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Celebrating Tom’s BD with Chester Pinder.
I treasure the love of my family and friendship of those who support me in my time of needs. Happy 95th birthday to my #Husband Mr Arnold Tomlinson.
Tom’s BD x John
0:08 / 2:07
Tom’s BD Chester P x 2

One thought on “Without Prejudice Government Is Slack Allowing LEYF Abuse Ring To Operate Out Of HOC Nursery I Was Sent To Be Colonised When I Raised Concerns About My Mental Health On Eve Mothering Sunday