Marathon Hair Grooming starting now. Can’t keep doing a Cuz Bonnie – oil & plait. Can’t go to HD either, haven’t been since 1999. Even if I intend, can’t. Tom say I give away all the MONEY www.moneyclaim.gov.uk I wuck in UK. It’s official mi Bruck.
Blinking Lap top not paying me nuh Mind. Guess I’ll have to tek it to dat shop again? Then everything get wiped & I have to start all over again. These People Know how fi hole wi dung tek wey we MONEY. Have 3 Passports – No am not going under nuh Bogus Names, suh not dat sort. When tings change I can’t get anyting dat’s on dere. Everything ENCRIPTED – then dem cum tell me bout nearly £500.00 fi sinting or di odda. Tek me fi DI & me have me BM a Yard fi done… So I go get cheap USB fi save me imps dem pon. As long as me hab sum wey fi push dah stick into it wi WUCK
Many songs were going thru my head today, but this 1 stood out “I Shall Not Be MOVED…”
http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Need to find me the nearest Jewellery shop 4 my Fren! H SAMUEL I believe it is…?
Back 2 threading the boards again as I can feel the weight creeping back on>>> Covered 12 BS in 50 minutes, so dats good going again! Have a DwD & a Certain Mr T does not like 2 MMotB?
2day I am an EMPTY VESSEL>>> But I refused to be filled with any Ole Foolishness?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with King’s College Hospital https://www.jobs.nhs.uk and 18 others .
34 years ago 2day my Grand Mother ELSIE ADINA SAUNDERS-CHAMBERS aka GanGan passed away>>> Today I salute that indomitable Spirit of my GM that never wavered! Know it is a time for Reflections & I know my God is going to answer my Prayers as my dreams become Realities if I only BELIEVE? Just realised how much I owed to my gran?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 3 others.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 12 new photos to the album: Acquaintances – O&N -1992-2013 — with LEYF Nurseries and 2 others .
My Personal, Professional Sordid & Scandalous LIVES…

One thought on “Without Prejudice Some Chosen To Be House Slave Than Be The Nanny Of The Maroons Stand And Be Counted If You Have Not Sold Out And Abandon Mervelee Myers Since The Death Of Mama Lou 6/3