ON THIS DAY 1 year ago
When my #son want my www.moneyclaim.gov.uk he turn #scammer. My son #wife better watch #SandySandy. Seems she after Kevin Murray!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
#SandySandy how bout U go have a #3some with my #son & his #wife & FUCKING get out of my #business?
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Letter to Central London County Court! Please #designated judge come #forward now http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Do U #know any good #lawyer? Please #contact me. Need to get #KevinMurray #wife out of my LIFE!
Being up before 4am. Done #laundry. Entertain Tom’s family & write #testimonials. Going thru Mama Lou phase on grans DD 39yrs
ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Mary-ann Casey.
Thursday is my husband’s 95th birthday. He was told by a Bank Manager “Mr Tomlinson, you have a small illusion that one day you cna become a Property Tycoon”?
What LEYF Nurseries have done to disrupt our lives over the past 4 years is more than tongue can tell. I have written Open Letters to David Cameron, Bates Wells Braithwaite, Voice: the union for education professionals and the Daily Express. Then I wrote to Theresa May. My MP Neil Coyle MP got involved.
So how come the Employment Tribunal can put a judgement online after 5 months which leave me to become a victim of Winsome Duncan: Author & Public Speaker to call the Metropolitan Police Service and London Ambulance Service NHS Trust to section me? All I am getting is aggro left right and centre that is exacerbating the childhood traumas that were triggered into Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in 2 workplaces in the UK during 2004 to 2015.
I am left to writing my story, but each time I am gagged to prevent me doing so…. I have been blocked by Facebook. Then when the judgement was put online, contacted by Twitter and Facebook Legal Team. I am still writing and will be sharing many stories about the way I have been hung out to dry by the establishment and systems that allow the Modern Slavery Masters and Mistresses getting away with operating against the Rule of Law and breaching the Human Rights of vulnerable employees.
I will shoulder on with telling my stories, thanks very much.
Theresa May
‪With International Women’s Day on Thursday, it’s important to recognise the journey that many female MPs embarked on to reach the Commons – Trudy’s story is a … See More
Road to Parliament 1) Trudy Harrison: My journey from village activist to MP taught me that stepping forward can make a difference | Conservative Home
CONSERVATIVEHOME.COM
The first article in our new mini-series, in which female Conservative MPs share the stories of their journeys into politics, comes from the MP for Copeland.
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sleepy in Bermondsey.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Will Not Wait For Abuse Rings HMCTS, Police, JCIO, CCMCC, CLCC, BSB, SRA To Stitch Me Up With ECRO, Criminal Damage Act To Cover For LEYF June O’Sullivan At Reuters With Mask Of Sanity Lying 6/3/21