Me fren wan fi know wat mi doing up suh LATE?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-ribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 and LEYF Nurseries at Electric Brixton.
May 19, 2012 · · London ·
Yep dah odder Half… A fi har Area dah Peeps from Moi Area used 2 go Wok!!! Dah Good Senting was KING?QUEEN dem days…?
Remembering my granny Ms ELSIE SAUNDERS-CHAMBERS aka GanGan who passed away 33 yrs ago today… Just spoke 2 my lad Kevin Murray the little lad at the casket!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Townhead Baptist Church Westmoreland.
In honour of my Granny who was laid to rest abt this time 32 years ago…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Labourite Bwoy and Employment Appeal Tribunal at At UK home.
My poor TOM is under the weather again, just days b4 his BD… Who ever said Life was ever fair…? I wont even get the chance 2 spend his BD with him as I have 2 attend SM!!! Good ting I hab a Conscience… or do I?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Westmoreland Jamaica.
In remembrance of my Gangan Elsie Adina Saunders-Chambers who departed this life 06th March 1980, 32 years ago. Gone but never forgotten…
Altimon White Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
was verry cool i shood stay a little longer but that how it gose some times. So how are you
February Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in February.
0:17 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Like Facebook LEYF Is An Abuse Ring Led By CEO June O’Sullivan Who Stolen My IP And Image Rights To Build LEYF Brand And Ruined My Mental And Physical Impairment After Mum’s Death With Dementia Take That