Was up nearly 12.00 last night, doing what I needed to do. B4 2.00 I could feel Tom’s feet twitching. I was up like a flash b4 he went into a HYPO www.diabetes.org.uk. The Sugar Tablets almost finish, & we keep forgetting to stock up.
This is my life & I am contended with my lot in life at present, caring for my Husband. He told me I was dreaming, but as yet have no recollections.
So if U are trying to get in touch & the phone is just ringinggggggggggg? Plz leave a message & I’ll get back in touch. At times I need to rest www.desmond-project.org.uk.
I have to get on with my life as well, but I have to reassure my TOM as he is depending on me. I guess I a just following in my Grandmas – Elsie Saunders-Chambers & Irene Mills-Nembhard & my Mama LOU footstep where the caring for our MEN take priority in life www.heal-d.co.uk.
The job goes on, & there is no way, I can go very far or be away overnight. So no JA or USA for the foreseeable future.
All those who are Longing to see me will be Long until they are Short & vice-versa?
Started writing my Little Jottings about my elder Patriarch breda BAN. Every time supn come into my head I start writing http://www.myvision.org.uk. Oh only wish 1 of my Dead Family could dream me the Lotto #s suh I can win enough to fund my lifestyle of leisure to focus on my Writing? Was talking to an OFFM who reckoned I should not left anything out of my Life Story…! But nah sah, have to leave supn to dah Imagi-Nations..?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 3 others .
The Song that came into my head as I walked the distance… “MY GOD IS REAL, I CAN FEEL IT IN MY SOUL.” 1 YL asked what songs I was singing yesterday, she really enjoyed them…? Well with situations as they are, I have to make sure I am covered unto the Blood in the Mighty Name of JESUS! If I never need the Lord any other time, I certainly needs Him now in my Life?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 2 others .
Passed my 1st Maths test 2day! Used pure Common Sense 2 work out the R/A/C? As per usual respecting those in Authority. My Time cum di Thicko-Dumb & Dumb-ASS Book Hugger doan know har cussid bed head from di foot & a cum tell me bout RESPONSIBILITY? Well U have a list & when in doubt duh a watsitnot Head Count Stupid Bitch www.leyf.org.uk!
Any1 had the experience of seeing sum adverts & when U click on… U r sent 2 sum site https://www.google.com. The next ting U r swamped with emails if U were unfortunate to sign up! But the weirdest ting of all U r expected to sign up to tons of Sites to read sum so-called Messages! Well I’d b wucking my money to sign up 2 dese Sites anyway…? Wat dem looking is di same ting I am after – MONEY!!!!
So whilst others are busy taking a Break & trying 2 MuoP Life… I am Busy Mopping out MY Future! Seems strange but True? Want SCHEMAS… Here are just a few ideas to send the Uneducated on their way Rejoicing!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Why Did LEYF Bloggers “Men In Childcare” Jump Ship When June O’Sullivan’s Mask Of Sanity Slip And She Showed She Is A Psychopath Reuters Must Get To This Or Murder Analysed