Tell https://www.facebook.com to stop #bother MBC Mad Head with Non-Discriminatory P&P. Dem a RC #liar & #thief
My stepson said I must #declutter. I’m doing that tonight. Then I’ll be #writing… Some will get fucked proper-proper?
Don’t want z #roast #breadfruit fr Cuz Eddy Bernard to #spoil. Going to fry them… NKMR & leave me be!
When I need to #chat, I send text until dem tired a me & send “Hello” fi #shut me up. Don’t cost me nutn…
By the way, if U don’t get it yet…? U are a wossah #fool than I did tek U fah. I’m not into Facebook fi U mind mi #business!
Why did #LizRoberts have LEYF Careers at the Nursery World Show 2019? Surely she is aware of the #reviews on the website!
Maybe #JuneOSullivan think I’ll forgot how she set them up at www.nurseryworld.co.uk Show 2018. That’s #terrorism MBE!
Who #groom Winsome Duncan to be a #terrorist! See https://www.ryanclement.com the conman Barrister. Judiciary plz take note…
2 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice We Will Know Why Police, HMCTS, CLCC, CCMCC, BSB, SRA, Ofsted, Press, Social Media, Early Years Sector Covering Up LEYF Abuse Rings 4/3/2021?