Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 9 new photos to the album: Childcare Expo Day 2.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
I have to say a big thank you to #EmilyDankworth and www.jinglejamkids.co.uk for putting back the spark in my life. Some of the things I miss not working. Does LEYF http://www.leyf.org.uk think they have the right to deprive me of my entitlement to work and be happy?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Privileged to meet Emily Dankworth @jinglejammusic. You have to check out #childcareexpo to see what we get up to.
When you have to put everything aside for your husband. So you walk out the length and breath of another section of London to find a William Hill, but have to make do with #Carol. Job done and am back at the Childcare Expo.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Olympia London.
Just walked the streets to find a William Hill to put my husband’s #bet on. Change of script. Only a Carol in this side of London. I am back at the @childcareexpo now, before its time to shoot off back home.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 15 new photos to the album: Childcare Expo Day 2 — feeling accomplished in London, United Kingdom.
Childcare Expo Day 2

One thought on “Without Prejudice Smart Teacher’s Offer Of £46,000-£55,000 As My Worth As SENCO Tells HMCTS, Police, CCMCC, BSB, SRA That HHJ Dight’s ECRO Via Samantha Jones Correspondence Is Discrimination And Hate Crimes Rolled Into One