Say a prayer for my Tom’s nephew who is in the Woolwich Hospital. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
TOM doing his best in the garden. There are certain attributes that are inherent in a Person. TOM is my Inspiration!!!
2 songs were stuck in my head 2day… 1. Come Into My Heart Lord Jesus… 2. Standing On The Promises of God…
ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
May be an image of 1 person and smiling
ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her cover photo.
Me did a glad sey me get rid a Mugabe only fi cum en up wid 1 Cuss-Senile HCICG who waan fi cum play Brer Ana-SEEE pon me! Di Shit Bag can backway wid har frigging Reverse Psychology & tap cum Patronise me outa di carna of her SB mouth She must be habbing a Laff, but it is certainly at har owna Hexpense. Cause me nah bow nor succumb 2 nuh firgging BN. Run galang guh duh U ting me dear… & mek sure nuh badda cum mention nutn bout nuh frigging tek Responsibility 2 me again, until U fine out wat being Responsible & Accountable mean & all about? Me swear Blind sey all a Unuh a guh tap tek me han dem show GOD sey dem belong 2 Unuh!!!!!!!!!! This is 2014 & I’ve being Oppressed since 2000 seriously now?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Nursery World Magazine and 8 others.
This Twin 1 is shaped like the Letter ‘B’ & Number ‘8’
ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Harold Dixon Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
0:03 / 1:35
TopMotors is with Fabricio Andres Alvarado Pantoja and 2 others .
July 31, 2013 · ·
This guy definitely has the skills to pay the bills!
More Videos @ TopMotors.com
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 3 others at Home UK.
Here’s the proof of all my hard wok & perseverance at conquering any obstacles in my PATHS…
Mek me go get some sheteye fe get up tackle de WOK lata yah Sah…!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Do Story Re Joelle Lax From New Cross Who Has To Retrain As A Driving Instructor When LEYF Target Her At New Cross Community Nursery