ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Olympia London.
Just walked the streets to find a William Hill to put my husband’s #bet on. Change of script. Only a Carol in this side of London. I am back at the @childcareexpo now, before its time to shoot off back home.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 15 new photos to the album: Childcare Expo Day 2 — feeling accomplished in London, United Kingdom.
Childcare Expo Day 2
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid Taurus: With Venus your ruler slowing down and preparing to backtrack, you realise that matters are reaching a turning point. Give yourself chance to catch your breath then prepare for a new direction. Call to hear when to side-step a business obstacle.
Was up until #3am this morning b4 bed and up again by #6am. Well GOD help those who help themselves.
I am not officially back yet, but have to browse. My word I couldn’t help laughing at some of the things on Facebook.
Think I am going to find someone Jtfoxx or someone on JT Foxx Fan Page to invest in my #MentalMadness. I laughed all the way to #Iceland_WalworthRoad and back. I am going to try and #CopyrightmyBADWUDS. Maybe I should think about teaching it to #PoshPeople?
Career change I am thinking of!
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired.
ICON! Need to get my copy. Remember those days when #DavidRodigan & Barry Gee were my #MainMen. God bless Facebook & #SocialMedia on a whole.
David ‘Ram Jam’ Rodigan
I can’t quite believe the day has finally come, after two years in the making my Autobiography is officially out now! I was reluctant to do this and honestly di… See More
Now I leave with a saying from mi Granny GanGan: “Chicken a guh Big, U seeit from the Foot”. Don’t ask me, I have y own interpretations as nobody bothered to explain anything to me. Mama would say: “If U don’t know U will soon find out”. Then when I go find out, she never like it.
I a proud to be Big Sister to my 2 Little Bredas Amly Decosie Nembhard & Ervin Nembhard. I wouldn’t even bother talking about y blessings at this time. Kevin Murray & http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio?
5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembha

One thought on “Without Prejudice Know Triggers For My PTSD Come This Far Can’t Let Anything Stop My Journey Back To Being Healthy 3/3/2021 About Washing My Natural Hair