Busy Weekend – Baby Shower in Luton – Saturday. Mothering Sunday, I am going to Pamper myself & WASH HAIR. My gosh I a quenging up my neck already because di Hair started fi Knat up like I a Natty Dread already.
Time Management is the Key but I am just so obsessed with wat they done to me. Maybe finding a Church might help to solve the matter?
In honour of my MAMA, I want to continue in the BAPTIST faith, but?
Tomorrow will be Busy Day if God spare my Life?
So from this morning the song that is going round in my head is: Only 16, only 16 & I LOVE her so… She was too Young to Fall in Love & I was too Young to Know…
Very interesting indeed. Don’t hold Ur breathes, if it was not in the PD then it will stay where it Blinking well belonged?
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Leith Johnson.
Oh I was having more Memory Flash Backs & these are some of the names which came to mind. Dave Sweeny, Sainty aka Mutt Johnson, Bunny Lawrence, Lloyd Mercy. Guess I need to get on with the writing asap?
Any1 from Gaga Street can count themselves lucky because I have vivid memories of growing up there from the Age of 4+ years old. Have to sort my fotos to see who else I can come up in later.
So many things to be thankful for. On Tuesday I was inches away from a Serious Motor Bike Crash in Battersea Park Road. I took pictures relating to the Emergency Services because it is relevant to my Studies.
Got to class this morning & learnt the Young Man Died from his injuries. I was present when they were cutting the clothes off him & saw his mangled arm. I heard his Groans & saw him in his underwear & when they put him on the Stretcher.
My heart goes out to his Family & I hear it was reported in the Evening Standard. I told U I have the tools to be who/what I want to be as I develop my CPPDP. So I have the Death Machine, Emergency Vehicles & a Long Distance shot of the Accident Scene.
But sadly I still have no time to download my Camera from October 2015. The psychopaths are responsible for this state of affairs from they decided to terrorise me starting January 2014. Only I did not know at the time…?
Remember I’d reach a stage in my life where I was becoming Paranoid. COUNSELLING helped me deal with the Childhood Transitions that affected my life from the Age of 10 years old. What they done turned into Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
I am back to the days when I was Carefree & jump on the bicycle from Gaga Street Hill Top all the way to Street Gate.
These psychopaths will pay for what they’ve done to me. The crumbling has started. That Bitch who come stand up in my Face Taunting me, well if I meet her now I’d do exactly what I done then. Ignore her instead of wanting to Knock her to the Ground, but I’d Cuss her RC dat not even Fly woulda did Blow her.
Let dem tan deh play Blame Game now?
So they are above the Laws are they?
My condolences. God’s willing I’ll be able to make the show then?
Cecil Reuben
Luciano tour cancelled!!!! Condolences to Luciano & family.
Say a prayer for my Tom’s nephew who is in the Woolwich Hospital. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

One thought on “Without Prejudice 40 Years New Cross Fire Black People Getting Done Up By Rules Of Laws Police Come To Murder Me No PPE I Was Not To Be Around To Tell Any Tales Criminal Damage Act 1971 ECRO At HMCTS CLCC 3/3/2021