Slowly getting done the things I need to do! It’s good to have a Husband to rely on even when the lights are getting dimmer.
I know the People I can depend on in my Corner? Now I go get my rest, I’ve done more than a Full Day’s Work.
Fi di Idiots dem that claim I don’t want to Wuck, asks any1 who knows me about the times I done 2 & 3 jobs to make ends meet. My Family & Friends can testify to that. Now I am a Stay at Home Wife Caring for my Husband.
Me cuzzo Janet Beeput I must link U soon my girl?

Look who I just discovered? Mervelee Myers according to those who say I am UURICA-LE as in Uncooperative, Unprofessional, Rude, Intimidating, Confrontational, Aggressive, Lacking Empathy during their Trumped up DH & AH.
On the 22nd September 2015 whilst they had me in another meeting that Mada Stuffy Nosed Idiot send me a https://www.linkedin.com request.
Dat SAIBB him added Aggressive to the insults. He only done dat because I never mek fun fi gi di Bastard di Length a me Tongue in di most professional ah man… See More
Billy Bungo
A SAD BLACK HISTORICAL FACT,,,,,

2morro is 1st of March… Ok so those Peeps born on the 29th February will have to ask to share BD…? Well it can’t guh more than suh…! Might make a few calls 2morro since haven’t spoken to sum of my Peeps in a while…? Was thinking of going on hols, but think I will change my mind & save the Money 4 the Mansion?
Saw this chair in Staples on sale, so I went to treat myself. Have to sit comfortable when I am doing my Writing. Well uncle Tom wanted to know what’s wrong with the old 1…? Of course I remained Diplomatic & did not tell him “it’s time I stopped competing with him, for it?” Saved myself the £7 setting it up myself! Got to remember I’ve got the Mansion to finish…?

Following GOD’s Calling: On the bus which is the 1st part of my journey to work… This was the song in my head – “Some Sweet Day I am going away…” Got to Elephant & Castle station for the 2nd leg of the journey, went & collected the Metro NP & waited for the lift. Got in the lift with a group of students & it started performing opening & closing… 1 lady rushed out during 1 of the o/c session & as it was about to close again a man forced his way in. The lift did close, but I supposed decided that enough was enough & decided to let the good suffer for the bad. Standing near the entrance I said to the bloke he should not have come in & as usual he decided to shoot off his mouth so I left him to stew in his own juice. 1 of the students told him he was rude & since I knew we weren’t going anywhere in a hurry started giving a running commentary of events unfolding outside the lift. So then I switched into ROLE & entertained my fellow travellers stuck in the lift & when the bloke wasn’t looking putting the blame squarely where it belonged. So then the little man started panicking and telling others to smash the alarms… He then started trying to prised the doors apart with his hands & I could hear the engineers telling him to be careful he don’t get his hands trapped. Another bloke said others should help the little man prised the doors opened instead of making fun? I kindly told Superman he was welcome to help shorty as I had no intention of letting go of any of my bags with these 2 blessed hands considering the compensation culture that exist. Cause am sure LU would be contesting this via the courts & half of hands wont have any use to me. Another bloke backed me on this.
Remembering how I was called a LIAR on another similar occasion I called worked & left a message alerting them to my STATUS – Stuck in a Lift! All is well that ends well as we were released via the side of 1 lift into another. As we came out the announcers were telling other travellers there were no lift service on the northern line side of E&C!!! Now all this inconvenience could have been avoided if that feisty little short man did not spoil the journey for those people in the lift. He could simply have waited or used the stairs like I sometimes do as he is a young man… I knew he is a YM because I was standing next to him & he never had any grey hairs! Nosey Ratty is very observant in such matters? Now more food for thought… Am I ready? Well its in mine & the hands of the Lord to make things RIGHT!!! More adventures for me to discover https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300037-2016?
Thought I had my LT licked & sorted! But low & behold I encountered another hurdle? PHOTOS….
Charles Taylor Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
You are a generous, where did you find that photograph. Have a blessed evening

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice James Jones Terrorist Attack On Facebook Was For My Account To Be Closed Like LinkedIn And Twitter Did When It Failed HHJ Dight Agreed ECRO With Barrister Samantha Jones Who Made Up A Contagious Disease When She Did Not Prepare A Case 28/2/2021